shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding a band?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I'm awaiting the delivery of my new ruby ring, and my excitement has me searching for a band to wear with it. I've got a photoshop of what it should look like with the exception that mine will have a yellow band and yellow basket for the ruby. Since I'm generally a metal mixer, it doesn't matter if its white or yellow, stones or not. I'd love a combo of diamonds and rubies or an embossed yellow or white vintage band.

I really need some help finding different alternatives. I'd love to see what others could find.

photoshop1.jpg

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
uppy,

For vintage, it would help to know what size you wear and what width you prefer.

liz

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Purple, that's beautiful but WAAAAY over my budget.

And Libby, it would certainly help if I added my ring size, wouldn't it? :wacko:

I need between a size 8 and 9.5, so there is a bit of flexibility. As for width, anything 3mm or less. Budget would be $600 or less. Thanks!!

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
Uppy,

Head over to the Antique/Vintage forum and check out my thread on my three vintage bands. Armywife is looking for a band in 8.25-8.5 so I posted several links to rings I found. Don't know if there will be anything in the batch that appeals to you, but you can at least get some ideas. I've bought four (returned one of them) in the last few months and I'm a size 8-8.5.

liz

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I personally would go with a shared prong diamond band. That would match the halo stones around the ruby but not detract from the ruby. I think if you went with a ruby/diamond band that matching the reds would be hard and take away from the center stone popping.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
LibbyLA|1338924229|3209801 said:
Uppy,

Head over to the Antique/Vintage forum and check out my thread on my three vintage bands. Armywife is looking for a band in 8.25-8.5 so I posted several links to rings I found. Don't know if there will be anything in the batch that appeals to you, but you can at least get some ideas. I've bought four (returned one of them) in the last few months and I'm a size 8-8.5.

liz
Whaaaaaaaaa!!!!! :love:

DiamondBrokersofFlorida

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That is going to be a tough one. You might have to get something custom made if you want it to fit flush next to the ring.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Upgradable|1338924795|3209809 said:
LibbyLA|1338924229|3209801 said:
Uppy,

liz
Whaaaaaaaaa!!!!! :love:
Yes go check them out! I cant get one right now, so someone on PS needs to get them!!! ;))

ETA-loooove the new ruby ring!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Still no luck! So I'd love if anyone has anymore suggestions.

I don't care much for modern shared prong diamond bands. Too modern, unless there is a unique twist to them.

I also want a straight band. Gap doesn't bother me, but the lower the vertical profile the better.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I like the single cuts, but I don't think it would really compliment the ruby. I feel the look would conflict too much with the dynamic of the other ring.

But I'm checking out the site, and there may be something great! Especially since they can make repros in a variety of sizes. That way I can pick out the look I like without worrying about what size it comes in. Thanks Kismet!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results