color
clarity

Kate's $75 face diamond & pearl earrings

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gailey! :wavey:

Miss Kate could wear plastic wrap from M & S and look like a million bucks (or euro or pounds.... ;-), so why not?

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No kidding...she is gorgeous!

Pretty earrings and a style that regular people could wear.

However, I think the wife of Prince William should have a jewelry wardrobe of real diamonds and pearls and other gems. :bigsmile:

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's in a damned if she does, damned if she doesn't position. I remember when the media slammed her because she worn too nice of things while not having a job after graduating college and seemed to only be William's girlfriend as an occupation. Now there's a bit of stir because she's rocking CZs. Poor thing can't win for losing.

I like them. And I know where she could find one just as nice for less.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
she looks so very elegant in that picture!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boy, do I love this woman! She seems to be such her own person without rocking the boat. Hard to balance, but she does. Well done!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1339199983|3212172 said:
No kidding...she is gorgeous!

Pretty earrings and a style that regular people could wear.

However, I think the wife of Prince William should have a jewelry wardrobe of real diamonds and pearls and other gems. :bigsmile:

Me too - this article surprises me. I would expect that she would have lots of jewelry to choose from!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I think it's cheap and ugly (sorry) and I wonder if she doesn't wears these clothes and jewelry to help promote certain businesses sometimes. I've seen so many Daily Mail articles that tell you where you can buy something she wore.

I'm not a fan of Kate, William, Camilla, Charles, Anne, Zara, Beatrice, or Prince Phillip. :???:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Imdanny said:
I think it's cheap and ugly (sorry) and I wonder if she doesn't wears these clothes and jewelry to help promote certain businesses sometimes. I've seen so many Daily Mail articles that tell you where you can buy something she wore.

It could be so.

But I'm more set on the fact she wears fake jewels (and cheap cloths) because:
she is playing her role as she's the commoner who'll save the monarchy: to be the next princess of hearts she wears Diana's e-ring and she wears cheap things so the commoners still think she's one of them;
taking jewels from the royal safe boxes requires a strict protocol so she might prefer being protocol free;
she might find disgusting wearing old and dirty preowned jewels: this could be only my projection since I find disgusting wearing some else's jewels if they haven't been cleaned with soap and water ( an old family friend has some nice pearls jewels: she'll probably leave them to me but they make me feel sick because they are filty).

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
purplesilk|1339332397|3213067 said:
Imdanny said:

It could be so.

But I'm more set on the fact she wears fake jewels (and cheap cloths) because:
she is playing her role as she's the commoner who'll save the monarchy: to be the next princess of hearts she wears Diana's e-ring and she wears cheap things so the commoners still think she's one of them;
taking jewels from the royal safe boxes requires a strict protocol so she might prefer being protocol free;
she might find disgusting wearing old and dirty preowned jewels: this could be only my projection since I find disgusting wearing some else's jewels if they haven't been cleaned with soap and water ( an old family friend has some nice pearls jewels: she'll probably leave them to me but they make me feel sick because they are filty).

Great point. It could be that it' simply quicker and easier to just go buy something, than to deal with the rules related to borrowing jewels, never mind that it may be difficult to find something that she likes, or would go well with an outfit.

And I SO agree with the wearing of other people's jewelry statement. Regardless of who it is, ick.

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ha, I own a very similar pair! Mine are real though (albeit with melee size stones). Bought them for $30 on DB a few years ago.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I just think she is the epitome of class.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results