Premium
looks like a lot of fun.i should have crashed the party... :naughty:

btw; why is Skippy in every picture?.. :Up_to_something:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1338861959|3209339 said:
diamondseeker2006|1338859553|3209312 said:
What great pictures! I am SO hoping to go next year!

I haven't seen any mention about who won the fabulous door prizes. Inquiring minds want to know!!!! :appl:

I won one of Leon's La Petite pendants :appl:

Oh, wow!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I am so happy for you!!!

You know, I totally want to go just to see everyone, but the prizes are an amazing bonus! :love:

Okay, everyone else...your turn!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
So, instead of saving for an upgrade next year, I'm going to start saving so that I can be a part of this good time! :lol: Love the pics, it looks like everyone had a blast!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
no male (non vender) PSer there?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
coatimundi|1338857463|3209291 said:
Kenny--we missed you! Next year!

Thanks Erika, you're so sweet.
I hope to make it next year. :wavey:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was an awesome time! Thanks so much to Andrey for hosting and Erika and everyone else for putting it together, and a huge thank you to Andrey for my swanky room! (One of the few pics I took...I was too busy trying on jewels and throwing back gin and tonics at the PS GTG to take pics of my own! :cheeky:)

It was wonderful to meet so many PSers in real life at once, and it really felt like meeting up with old friends instead of people I'd never seen in person before!

I'll be there next year for sure! :appl:

thanks andrey.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I haven't seen any mention about who won the fabulous door prizes. Inquiring minds want to know!!!! :appl:

I may be mistaken, but I believe that every single participant there won something at the drawing. How cool is that???

Wink

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for taking the pics and posting them!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
thing2of2|1338868875|3209419 said:
It was an awesome time! Thanks so much to Andrey for hosting and Erika and everyone else for putting it together, and a huge thank you to Andrey for my swanky room! (One of the few pics I took...I was too busy trying on jewels and throwing back gin and tonics at the PS GTG to take pics of my own! :cheeky:)

It was wonderful to meet so many PSers in real life at once, and it really felt like meeting up with old friends instead of people I'd never seen in person before!

I'll be there next year for sure! :appl:

OMG YES! The hotel rooms were GORGEOUS! Newly renovated wing of the Bellagio. Ours was on a different floor than Thing2's but very swank as well, with an Orange Color Scheme.

THANK YOU PS for the lux accommodations.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink|1338869108|3209421 said:

I may be mistaken, but I believe that every single participant there won something at the drawing. How cool is that???

Wink

You are right Wink. VERY cool :appl:

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad I went to Vegas to attend the Pricescope JCK GTG. It was so much fun. Thank you Andrey for hosting such a great party and all the vendors for the fabulous door prizes. I enjoyed making new PS friends and seeing old ones. It was also a pleasure meeting Coati. I enjoy your blogs on PS. Thank you for posting the bling photos and I am looking forward to part 2. I did not take any pictures, so I have nothing to share, but thank you Skippy for posting yours. Garry's 3D diamond videos are so cool. I am glad we got a preview.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a great party! Thanks Andrey, Linh and Erika (and whoever else helped to put it together) for all your hard work and wonderful hospitality.

I knew it was going to be good when I was walking down the long hallway to the room the sound of revelry kept increasing as I got closer. I thought to myself, that must be another party- the PS crowd is much more serious, and it's only 6:15. But lo and behold, the number on the door corresponded to the invitation and I entered the room to a very upbeat scene. I knew it was going to be a good night!

The suite was gorgeous with a spacious living room, an ajoining dining room with huge dining room table. And of course... da bar!

I enjoyed catching up with some old friends and making some new ones. My only regret was getting so involved in conversation with a few very interesting folks I did not get to visit with everyone. Next year!

Thank you Garry for demonstrating the 3D video application you are involved in developing. Very powerful stuff!

It's a great era to be involved in the diamond and jewelry industry, both on the vendor side and as an enthusiast. There are new and exciting things happening practically every day. And what an awesome community to be part of - pricescopers are not only knowlegeable and enthusiastic, but they can also PARTY!

Cheers everyone!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like you all had a blast! Thanks for sharing photos!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I would also love a Chicago GTG. I'm a long time lurker but would gladly come out of hiding to see Haven's amazing ring! :love:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Debi arrived late due to the Sabbath. But I would say she made up for lost time. She had fun! john%20p%20debi.jpg
Debi Wexler and John Pollard at Pricescope party.

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Art Nouveau|1338879964|3209469 said:
I am so glad I went to Vegas to attend the Pricescope JCK GTG. It was so much fun. Thank you Andrey for hosting such a great party and all the vendors for the fabulous door prizes. I enjoyed making new PS friends and seeing old ones. It was also a pleasure meeting Coati. I enjoy your blogs on PS. Thank you for posting the bling photos and I am looking forward to part 2. I did not take any pictures, so I have nothing to share, but thank you Skippy for posting yours. Garry's 3D diamond videos are so cool. I am glad we got a preview.

Thanks for the kind words AN. It was a pleasure meeting you and your friend. Loved hearing your ideas and I appreciate your expertise--will talk more in the future! Thanks for letting me photograph your stunning jewels, and I must say, your greenish-blue cocktail dress was the perfect complement!

It was so lovely to see old friends and to meet new members--we have quite the jewelry club, don't we?? For those who missed it, there is always next year! We will see you then!

We can't thank you all enough for attending, and we send a very special thank you to all of the vendors and appraisers who donated such wonderful gifts!!

Oh and do stay tuned for designer blog coverage from the Couture and JCK shows. I took hundreds of pictures and met some incredible designers and can't wait to share with you all!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was SOOO fun!! Thanks to all the super generous vendors for the awesome prizes and to PS for the great food and room! :appl:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gypsy|1338858012|3209300 said:
coatimundi|1338854852|3209263 said:
Did someone mention pics? :naughty:

Jewel of the Week: Special Edition - PS GTG Blingathon! Part One
https://www.pricescope.com/blog/jewel-week-special-edition-ps-gtg-blingathon-part-one

Cheers!
Ok...off to rest, unpack, and feed the dog! More to come!

You are such an absolute doll. Those are the best pictures of my ring EVER! You totally rule. I can't wait for Part 2!!!

Get some sleep pretty lady. And I re-iterate: You must come to Nor Cal soon. ((HUGS)) and many thanks. Miss you already and wished you lived closer, or I did.

Thanks, Gypsy! It was a pleasure seeing you (and your jewelry!) again. I'm glad you like the pictures, and a trip to Nor-Cal is definitely in order.

--oh and I finally got some sleep--whew! hugs hon

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Oh WOW that looked fun!! And so nice to put faces to names. I feel isolated sometimes, in Brussels - tho I have had the pleasure of meeting Paul and Leive (sorry if I got that spelling wrong) at Infinity down the road in Antwerp. I'm not from the US, but I miss that friendliness you seem to share over there and that we have, a little less, but still there, in the UK. Phooooooo. I'm glad you all had a blast - and what generous gifts 8) - that's great!!!

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
The people are just as beautiful as the jewels. Looks like you guys had so much fun.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
John, Coati, Wink and everybody (the list is too long to name and the wine flowing too fast to remember!)--it was such a pleasure to meet you!

Thank you Andrey and Linh for hosting such an amazing party! It was so nice to get to know you, I can't wait until next year!

The night flew by and I had many wonderful conversations. It was so amazing to meet Garry, Leon 8), Wink, Debi and Bryan, Erica and Grace, Jim from James Allen, Jeff Averbrook, David Atlas and both the Infinity and AGSL crew... I can't believe I met all these amazing people that I look up to!!! Thank you all for taking your time to meet us PSers :bigsmile: I was absolutely star struck, and I really hope I didn't forget anybody!

The wonderful, gorgeous ladies of PS were so much fun! It was like meeting with a group of friends that I had known forever! I am very shy and really don't have friends IRL and everyone made me feel so welcome, so thank you for that :wavey:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. I hope Gammygam has more pics than are already on here!!! That thing is amazing!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dancing Fire|1338866557|3209399 said:
no male (non vender) PSer there?

Oh there were some non-vendor men floating around. :wink2:
Are you coming next year? C'mon DF--we would love to see you!

Shimmer, it was fantastic meeting you and seeing your malaya garnet--so beautiful in person!

Bright Ice, thanks so much! It was great to meet you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I (still) think the folks are more glam than the bling! Beautiful group!!!! :))

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wink

VERY cool, Wink!!! :appl:

I am already planning for next year, so somebody please let us know the dates whenever it is scheduled.

Did everyone stay in the same hotel? I'd prefer staying in the hotel where the party is.

:lol: Listen to me...already planning!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone looks fantastic!! What a good-looking bunch - So much fun to be able to put a face to a name - thanks to everyone who posted pics, looks like a very good time was had by all!

And the bling pics - to die for!!! :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1338946058|3210053 said:

Wink

VERY cool, Wink!!! :appl:

I am already planning for next year, so somebody please let us know the dates whenever it is scheduled.

Did everyone stay in the same hotel? I'd prefer staying in the hotel where the party is.

:lol: Listen to me...already planning!!!
You and me both! I am already counting down to next year!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
On behalf of Erica and myself - THANK YOU, PS, for hosting such a FAB party!

It was such a delight meeting all the PSers, fellow vendors, and the entire PS team. The suite was uber-fabulous and the food and libations were TDF :appl: :appl: :appl:

I agree with Gypsy - it was one of the best parties! Ever.

Can't wait till next year's!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like it was great fun! Thanks for sharing everyone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results