shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm getting antsy for some list movement!

somedaysunday

Rough_Rock
How is it that HALF my Facebook feed got engaged this past weekend, but no one here - the girls who I'm really rooting for!?

DUST to Everyone!! :bigsmile:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MsPeachy got engaged? Lol. I know what you mean though, I think 3 people on my FB list got engaged in the last month.

We've got a few on here that'll be moving along pretty soon! I'm hoping our list keeper's luck will kick Maebelle out of her spot (in a good way!)! I'm antsy for her to get engaged!! :) :wink2:

There's over a handful of gals already with their e-rings at hand, so it'll come soon enough! :love: :love: :love:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Seriously. I had two on my FB. Ugh. We have the ring in house but it's officially in hiding. Not soon enough. :'(

I can't believe I've moved from 71 to 50 something so quickly though! Yikes!

trueblue101

Shiny_Rock
UGH, I am getting anxious also. If it does not happen for me it will suck but I will feel better if one of you lovely ladies get engaged soon!!!! Let us hope for the best. I predict that it will happen for one of us within the next two weeks!

lktx

Shiny_Rock
I'd love to see some list movement too! My SO discovered that I'm on the list (he saw over my shoulder) and said he was going to wait until I got down to #1. I'm only kind of sure he's kidding. :rolleyes:

audball

Ideal_Rock
lktx|1338920878|3209763 said:
I'd love to see some list movement too! My SO discovered that I'm on the list (he saw over my shoulder) and said he was going to wait until I got down to #1. I'm only kind of sure he's kidding. :rolleyes:
Yikes! You better hope that isn't true! I was on the list from October 2008 - May 2011 in a relationship that didn't work out. I made it to #7. Movement in the top 10 is SLOW. Most who make it to #1 are on the list for 5+ years.

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
I have good news for this thread, I found a diamond in our home! :)

audball

Ideal_Rock
Sun-Shine|1338924314|3209802 said:
WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Did you know he was shopping? Is it set? Ahhh!!

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
I found it while vacuuming. I was cleaning under the piano, and was on my back underneath, and taped up to the bottom of the piano was an envelope so I looked in and saw some folded up paper, and some other papers and a brochure. As soon as I pulled out the small folded paper I knew it was a diamond. I also saw paperwork that said appraisal, and the brochure looking thing was probably the cert. I jammed it back in and stayed on the floor (thank-God I was laying down already). The sticker on the paper said "Round Brilliant." I only pulled out the small paper because I thought maybe it was just warranty stuff. Fed-ex was here the other day, but he said he was signing for our neighbour. I had NO CLUE he was shopping, and now I'm just beside myself with joy! I can't believe it! I feel so so badly I found it! He has styles I like from our couple of trips to look, so I'm guessing he has it under control. I thought I had awhile, now I have NO clue! He's on the piano right now, and it is KILLING me! I want to drop something underneath just to see what he does lol.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Sun-Shine|1338946778|3210064 said:
I found it while vacuuming. I was cleaning under the piano, and was on my back underneath, and taped up to the bottom of the piano was an envelope so I looked in and saw some folded up paper, and some other papers and a brochure. As soon as I pulled out the small folded paper I knew it was a diamond. I also saw paperwork that said appraisal, and the brochure looking thing was probably the cert. I jammed it back in and stayed on the floor (thank-God I was laying down already). The sticker on the paper said "Round Brilliant." I only pulled out the small paper because I thought maybe it was just warranty stuff. Fed-ex was here the other day, but he said he was signing for our neighbour. I had NO CLUE he was shopping, and now I'm just beside myself with joy! I can't believe it! I feel so so badly I found it! He has styles I like from our couple of trips to look, so I'm guessing he has it under control. I thought I had awhile, now I have NO clue! He's on the piano right now, and it is KILLING me! I want to drop something underneath just to see what he does lol.

omg that must be exciting though!!! better practice your excited face heheh. good for him for keeping it under wraps though minus you finding it while cleaning!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!! That's HILARIOUS! And awesome! Squeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

lktx

Shiny_Rock
How exciting, Sun-Shine! That's awesome!

trueblue101

Shiny_Rock
Sun-Shine|1338924314|3209802 said:

That is so exciting!!!!! I have to say that you are showing great restraint because I would have been wearing it around the house like a crazy woman! Keep us updated!!!!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very exciting, Sun-Shine! I hope your wait is short!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock

OK, that. is. AWESOME! I just know how excited and happy you must have felt, and how thrilled you currently are. CONGRATS, and I hope you don't have long to wait!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock

SOOO exciting sun-shine! Here's hoping he doesn't wait too long! And kudos to you for not looking at the diamond or the cert! :appl: I don't know if I could have the will power to do that.

~*~*~DUST*~*~*~

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MayFlowers|1339010135|3210595 said:

SOOO exciting sun-shine! Here's hoping he doesn't wait too long! And kudos to you for not looking at the diamond or the cert! :appl: I don't know if I could have the will power to do that.

~*~*~DUST*~*~*~

EEK!!! THATS SO EXCITING, SS! Ditto MF, I would have ripped up the whole envelope lol.

MF, any updates on you?

I'm hoping lots of you gals get proposed to soon!!!

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
The piano is taunting me! I keep checking if the envelope is still there, the stone is loose so as long as the envelope is there, I'm guessing it isn't being set. Is it wrong I'm curious what size he got? I'm so envious of you girls who know what you're getting!

Anyone else have good news? If any of you girls are guessing this is the big year, what month would you put your money on??

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Ss...just saw your big news. I would die having to wait if I were you!!

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Nice will power sun shine!! I totally would have opened the envelope and taken a peek!!!

Congrats and that is sooo exciting that you found it!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sun-Shine|1339042782|3210962 said:
If any of you girls are guessing this is the big year, what month would you put your money on??

I'm guessing it will happen sometime from September-December. I just finished up my last lecture today for my first year back in school, and have neglected nurturing our relationship. We only spend 1 day a week together, and it's spent at a cafe half the day, with him babysitting me while I study. Yeah, totally not a love-filled relationship this past year, lol!! So I'm trying to plan a few getaway 3-day weekends at the end of this summer and at the end of this year. Our anniversary is during a major meteor shower in December, so maybe then? I don't know. I'd like to hope that it would happen by then!

I hope he doesn't make me wait forever b/c we're aiming for a 2013 summer or early fall wedding. I need enough time to plan, yo!! lol.

Okay, seriously, what's keeping you from ripping open that envelope! Do it slowly, peel back the tape.. check the document.. ;-);-);-) Jk jk don't! You have willpower to be envied. I wish I could be as collected as you are!!

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
madelise|1339134105|3211658 said:
Sun-Shine|1339042782|3210962 said:
If any of you girls are guessing this is the big year, what month would you put your money on??

I'm guessing it will happen sometime from September-December. I just finished up my last lecture today for my first year back in school, and have neglected nurturing our relationship. We only spend 1 day a week together, and it's spent at a cafe half the day, with him babysitting me while I study. Yeah, totally not a love-filled relationship this past year, lol!! So I'm trying to plan a few getaway 3-day weekends at the end of this summer and at the end of this year. Our anniversary is during a major meteor shower in December, so maybe then? I don't know. I'd like to hope that it would happen by then!

I hope he doesn't make me wait forever b/c we're aiming for a 2013 summer or early fall wedding. I need enough time to plan, yo!! lol.

Okay, seriously, what's keeping you from ripping open that envelope! Do it slowly, peel back the tape.. check the document.. ;-);-);-) Jk jk don't! You have willpower to be envied. I wish I could be as collected as you are!!

The look on his face when he actually manages to surprise me is whats keeping me from ripping the thing open! Last week he surprised me with a bracelet and he was SOOOO proud. I will say it's made me hyper-aware of "proposal type" situations. I know its TAPED under my damn piano, but I just keep thinking OH this might me it! I've never had that before.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1339016203|3210671 said:
MF, any updates on you?

Not much to update here. I still don't know where in the district I am teaching, but I do go in on Tuesday to sign my contract and my benefits and tax forms! I'm super excited, it will finally feel official. :D

BF just might be up for a pretty huge and important promotion within the next month, which would move things along much more quickly ;-) But I'm trying not to jinx it!

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
MayFlowers|1339186410|3212027 said:
madelise|1339016203|3210671 said:
MF, any updates on you?

Not much to update here. I still don't know where in the district I am teaching, but I do go in on Tuesday to sign my contract and my benefits and tax forms! I'm super excited, it will finally feel official. :D

BF just might be up for a pretty huge and important promotion within the next month, which would move things along much more quickly ;-) But I'm trying not to jinx it!

FINGERS CROSSED AND LOTS OF DUST! :D

audball

Ideal_Rock
So many exciting things happening! I suspect we'll have several ladies coming off the list in the next few weeks/months, summer always sparks up the movement!

I don't suspect anything for me until end of the year at the earliest. We have an agreed upon timeline of by the end of our first year living together. He moves in at the end of July. So anytime between then and next summer, though I suspect Christmas time. We shall see.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results