shape
carat
color
clarity

new blue sapphire ring

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awhile back I posted for help to find a mate for a sapphire earring I lost. Distracts kindly replied that it was Intergem that weekend so I was in luck. The price for the stone alone was more than I was expecting. I had been wanting a deco inspired ring so decided to go that route instead. I looked at white gold settings and found one that I really liked. Once the sapphire was set I loved it. I think it complements a family ring that I occasionally wear as my wedding ring very well. Hopefully the lost earring shows up at some point and I can make a matching pendant. :)) Thanks for the tip, Distracts!

sapp ring.png

family ring.jpg

Kim Bruun

Shiny_Rock
Pretty ring and lovely blue colour! The family ring is very impressive too. Hope the lost earring turns up!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring, the blue of the sapphire and the setting - it has a beautiful antique feel. Very handsome. Do you know iLander? she has good luck - and skill - in helping people find lost possessions. You might want to give her a shout out about the lost earring =)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Kgizo, it's STUNNING!! I love the way that setting is with the baguettes and all the milgrain. But only ONE picture? We need more! Of both rings. That other one is beautiful as well, and they do look great together.

(And I wrote out a reply to your old intergem post but my computer ate it - in short it said the earrings you got were fantabulous and I was sorry you couldn't find a match for your stone, and hope you'll find your lost earring someday.)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous blue sapphire and ring. Luck was certainly on your side that weekend.

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, that is QUITE the blue. I really do hope you find your missing earring!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that sapphire ring, it has such beautiful color and such a beautiful Edwardian/Deco inspired setting.

The diamond ring is gorgeous too.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Both rings are gorgeous! Love the color of your sapphire!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your sapphire. What a beautiful ring. And elegant lines of your deco ring are beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results