shape
carat
color
clarity

1.9 N OEC, 2.5 M Transitional and 1.2 J OEC

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:love: Awesome collection! I love the blurry pic of the 1.9 with the pretty colors. Lovely!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Size 3.25 finger, I am super jealous!! I just love that last ring with the surrounding stones too. Beautiful!

InnaR

Shiny_Rock
Mara said:
WOW!!! Size 3.25 finger, I am super jealous!! I just love that last ring with the surrounding stones too. Beautiful!

Mara,
It's sad and funny at the same time. My e-ring finger is between 3.00 and 3.25. It took my jeweler two weeks to change that russian setting from size 8 and to size 3.25, but he could not make it smaller than that. He says that i'm safe to wear my diamond, because the contrast between my ring size and my stone size will make people think that it's a costume jewelry. :twirl: .

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
They look so white! I don't believe it.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous collection! :love:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
InnaR|1338260302|3205293 said:
He says that i'm safe to wear my diamond, because the contrast between my ring size and my stone size will make people think that it's a costume jewelry. :twirl: .

aww, that is a little sad and funny. But I think if you're dressed casually and wear a big diamond, there is a pretty good chance people won't perceive it as a real diamond anyway, small fingers or not. At least that has been my impression.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous collection!! :love: :love: :love: The halo ring is my favorite! Love your OEC studs too, we need ear shots of those :wink2:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a stunning collection you have been building in a relatively short period. Congratulations on them all as they are equally as beautiful.

InnaR

Shiny_Rock
bright Ice,
That is correct observation. I was saving for a long time before I found PriceScope. Need to go into saving mode again. But ebay and trade up policies of amazing Pricescope vendors make it so hard. :twirl:

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: W!! I love the family photo! So nice to see them all together, each with its own distinct personality, but relatives for sure! ::) An admirable collection!

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
What a great collection, I love how your stones are all so different. That vintage rose gold setting is awesome too.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All are beautiful rings! The stones are just lovely!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
You have definitely been holding out!! :love: :love: Looks like it's been a very good couple years for you, your collection is amazing! I know it's your least fav of the three, but I love your tranny and the J OEC is TDF!!! Just gorgeous!!! :love:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
All three stones are really lovely. The setting for the J OEC is really gorgeous also!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beeeeautiful! :love: :love: x2

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Inna! You bad, badd girl! :naughty: :naughty:

You've been holding out on us I ADORE your collection!! :love: :love: :love:

And for the record, I'm also green with envy over your finger size - gah!

InnaR

Shiny_Rock
Grace, my friend!
I have more, just too ashamed to post (see how I stuck all three of them into one post :twirl: ).

I promise that your 2.20 OEC is next. Oh and my mom will bring the three stone OMC back from Israel in August, so i'll post it too.

I have to admit, i keep stalking that 1.19 antique cushion of yours. What a magnificent stone!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just about died reading that you have the 2.20 N/O from JBEG on top of these lovelies. Wow I am now officially jealous!!! We'll need to see pics of all the OEC's together stat! :naughty:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning collection!!!

InnaR

Shiny_Rock
Mara,
I got a bit "carried away" with all those old charmers in the past few years and built a good relationships with pretty much every antique cut vendor :wink2:
Mantra: need to start saving for kids college, need to start saving for kids college....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
InnaR|1339349165|3213201 said:
Mara,
I got a bit "carried away" with all those old charmers in the past few years and built a good relationships with pretty much every antique cut vendor :wink2:
Mantra: need to start saving for kids college, need to start saving for kids college....

We're all getting carried away by old cuts, I love it. :naughty:

I fervently hope my kid can pay for his own college because I don't know about cutting back!! Though I do have a fair amt of time as my rugrat is only 2.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOWOW gorgeous! Your vintage rose gold setting is 2DIE4!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results