shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling madelise!

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Sorry about the yucky work news and hope you are off having a fantastic time looking at bling!!, can't wait to see and hear all about!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
sorry about the sucky day at work!! I hope you are able to get in to observe a clinical soon. at least your day should have been vastly improved by playing with some bling bling!!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! I WANT PICTURESSSS!!!!! VIDEOOOOOOOOS!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
What ever happened with the observation thing? Need to talk about it hun?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mico - I posted the video in my RT thread. I hate posting finger/hand shots b/c I hate my hands >:/ and since it's no longer a contender for me, I didn't want to clutter the thread with too many photos. Woopsies <3

Aud - I'm okay, thanks : ) if I need to vent or ask for advice, I'll do it off-PS. Mico calmed me down a bit =) she caught me at my worst moment of freak out. (thanks Mico<3) and gave me objective advice and planning. I'm an emotional person. I have to keep reminding myself that getting upset isn't going to change anything. Time to move forward with planning :) I will be fine.

I'm going to 'flag' a few posts in this thread to remove my location and some specificity to my identity, I hope you don't mind. I'm not erasing the whole thread, just some specifics that were too detailed ;-)

audball

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1338353924|3205952 said:
Mico - I posted the video in my RT thread. I hate posting finger/hand shots b/c I hate my hands >:/ and since it's no longer a contender for me, I didn't want to clutter the thread with too many photos. Woopsies <3

Aud - I'm okay, thanks : ) if I need to vent or ask for advice, I'll do it off-PS. Mico calmed me down a bit =) she caught me at my worst moment of freak out. (thanks Mico<3) and gave me objective advice and planning. I'm an emotional person. I have to keep reminding myself that getting upset isn't going to change anything. Time to move forward with planning :) I will be fine.

I'm going to 'flag' a few posts in this thread to remove my location and some specificity to my identity, I hope you don't mind. I'm not erasing the whole thread, just some specifics that were too detailed ;-)
I don't mind at all! I can have the whole thread removed if you'd rather.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's cool :razz: I just had ONE word removed :) that one word was way too narrowing for my identity.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Anything new ladies? LLC!! We haven't heard from you in far too long...we need to get a hold of you :) :)

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
O.M.G.

I'm so sorry i've been MIA! I have been extremely busy, lurking when i have time, but not really any time to commit to follow everything that has been going on here!

New in my world-

-I just received notice that my financial aid appeal was approved :appl:

-I am still "waiting" but don't feel much like a LIW anymore...I am just so busy with getting ready for school etc that it just feels like an after thought. I love love love seeing everyone else's bling though! I guess i don't feel an urgency anymore! Maybe this is better. He knows what i want so me butting out and not on his butt about it - i can get my surprise!

-Next month is already a year me and my SO have been together. Time flies when you are having fun haha. We have been living together 6 months and just re-signed a 2 year lease, this will take me thru school then we can decide where we would like to live.

hmmm, i'm sure i'm missing a lot! Work has been crazy so i have no time to come on here when i'm there. I'm so busy at home prior to work organizing and such.

How are you guys doing???? I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! I do always "click" over to LIW but haven't seen much posting! I'm enjoying some threads in rocky talky when i have time. It's incredible how knowledgeable some of the posters are on this site!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Doing well! Lot's going on. Most of us have connected offline too, so maybe that's why it's been a little quieter? We want to get you connected with us too though! :) :)

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
OHHHH yes, i remember the Pinterest stuff going on in Ph's thread!

I'm not into pinterest really, i just don't have time for more social networking haha (FB takes up enough of my time!) Maybe i'll have to look into it though. I did have a acct when it first opened because someone sent an invite, but i never really "caught on" and didn't use it so i cancelled it. Is that where you ladies are hiding?? :Up_to_something:

audball

Ideal_Rock
LoveLikeCrazy|1338918448|3209732 said:
OHHHH yes, i remember the Pinterest stuff going on in Ph's thread!

I'm not into pinterest really, i just don't have time for more social networking haha (FB takes up enough of my time!) Maybe i'll have to look into it though. I did have a acct when it first opened because someone sent an invite, but i never really "caught on" and didn't use it so i cancelled it. Is that where you ladies are hiding?? :Up_to_something:
I still haven't set up a pinterest....someday. Hah.

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Sneaky sneaky :) I cheated so i didn't "like pricescope" first . Cant out myself to my friends haha...

And yes. This is the ONLY thread i'm subscribed to. :Up_to_something:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Got ya! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results