shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose cut vintage style band

stellamarina

Rough_Rock
I mostly lurk these days although I was on here a LOT back in the day when looking for ideas for my engagement ring. I've been married for 6.5 years already! Of course I would love a bigger center stone (who wouldn't!!) but still love my set.

Recently my mom went to have her grandmother's ring appraised and found that it was cracked and damaged and basically worthless. Insurance covered the damage and with the money, she had her jeweler make her an amazing right hand vintage style ring with some rose cut diamonds as accents. Because she's an awesome mom, she had bands made for my sister and me. They are not full eternity but rather 3/4 around. 1 carat of rose cut diamonds in a vintage style we found online and had the jeweler recreate. The rose cuts definitely have a different glow or light, and we LOVE how it all turned out. The smaller number of facets makes it harder to photograph but here are two shots. One alone and one with my engagement ring and wedding ring. Thought you all might enjoy because rose cuts are not too common.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that's absolutely gorgeous!!! the rosecuts are beautiful and I love the design of the band - a very special and lovely piece! Your wedding set is gorgeous too!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing it! Wear it in good health!

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE how it turned out - the milgrain and everything. Your mom is so sweet. Congrats, it a beautiful band!

stellamarina

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys, I am glad you like it! I should get a shot of my mom's new ring, maybe over the weekend. :)

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
It's really pretty! Love the rose cuts!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful! What a great mom you have to divide up the original ring for all of you to share - that is VERY touching!

Would love to see pics of your mom's ring, too.... hint hint!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1337983797|3203890 said:
Looks beautiful! What a great mom you have to divide up the original ring for all of you to share - that is VERY touching!

Would love to see pics of your mom's ring, too.... hint hint!
I agree with Enerchi, it was very sweet how you two shared the diamonds. I also agree that we need to see some pictures of her ring too! :naughty:

Congratulations on the band, it is very unique and beautiful :love:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful ring, and cheers to your mom!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing good pictures of rose cut diamonds: it's really difficult to capture their beauty, so I guess they are just gorgeous IRL.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is very beautiful!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring...love rose cuts.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's so lovely and unique! Rose cuts are stunning. :love:

ETA: Just read the story behind it. Adds something to a piece when it's sentimental. Just beautiful!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results