carat
color
clarity

<3 setting, and an introduction

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1337901123|3203012 said:
I thought audball only had the one ruby in her shank?

She does? Aud, you do? Well then, BY ALL MEANS!

Now I've got ideas for my own =). We've had lots of little nicknames and sayings along the way, but the oldest and first was "chopstick". =) There's an o in that word! I'll let him choose and surprise me, though.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1337901346|3203016 said:

Now I've got ideas for my own =). We've had lots of little nicknames and sayings along the way, but the oldest and first was "chopstick". =) There's an o in that word! I'll let him choose and surprise me, though.

haha aw! that would be adorable.

also when you posted I love you t( )( ) the spaces for your secret stones look like boobies.. :naughty: :lol: :mrgreen:

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

p.s. LOL pandabeee!!!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock

Indeed I do! Just the one! I also like the chopstick idea! Cute :)

ETA: pandabee -- you crack me up. :lol:

P5150022.JPG

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Mico - like the blue

Madelise - love chopstick! So cute!

AuD - love you are my sunshine too! Maybe in the wedding rings? Yellow diamonds to be suns? :naughty:

Panda bee - you are too funny!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Phdecorate|1337903692|3203055 said:
AuD - love you are my sunshine too! Maybe in the wedding rings? Yellow diamonds to be suns? :naughty:

yes yes yes!!!

FF has already ex-nayed the gemstone in HIS band, we'll think of something else.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like that finger printing embedded in rings. I wonder if jewelers can do that or if it's only a mold/cast thing.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1337907790|3203112 said:
I like that finger printing embedded in rings. I wonder if jewelers can do that or if it's only a mold/cast thing.

omg yes! I almost for this one. I love love love this idea....would totally like it for myself! you could still do the gemstone thing too along with it. there might be certain jewelers that can do it...I've seen on etsy both some that were engraved with your fingerprint (which claimed they were better) and some that were from the fingerprint mold.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1337911509|3203169 said:

omg yes! I almost for this one. I love love love this idea....would totally like it for myself! you could still do the gemstone thing too along with it. there might be certain jewelers that can do it...I've seen on etsy both some that were engraved with your fingerprint (which claimed they were better) and some that were from the fingerprint mold.

I wonder if they can take an already-made setting to engrave on? And what the risks are? Is it unrisky enough to send a designer or custom made setting that you slaved over choosing and designing to have it engraved with the fingerprint? Obviously, you can't do the mold since the setting would already be made, or is made by a different vendor.

I *really* like the finger print idea. There is nothing else on earth you can put inside your shank that will be more personal and more "you", that no one else in the whole world will have, but that. :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1337955825|3203495 said:

I wonder if they can take an already-made setting to engrave on? And what the risks are? Is it unrisky enough to send a designer or custom made setting that you slaved over choosing and designing to have it engraved with the fingerprint? Obviously, you can't do the mold since the setting would already be made, or is made by a different vendor.

I *really* like the finger print idea. There is nothing else on earth you can put inside your shank that will be more personal and more "you", that no one else in the whole world will have, but that. :love:

my thoughts exactly! dunno about the risks though...maybe that would be a good question to post maybe in hangout or something in case someone else is more knowledgeable about how that could work with a jeweler?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1337956167|3203503 said:
madelise|1337955825|3203495 said:

my thoughts exactly! dunno about the risks though...maybe that would be a good question to post maybe in hangout or something in case someone else is more knowledgeable about how that could work with a jeweler?

I wonder if all jewelers have this capability? I mean, if they're able to laser engrave words and letters from a computer, aren't they able to program it to laser engrave a finger print? I know it's a lot more WORK, because you'd have to pick up the "design" from either a fingerprint in ink on paper, or :confused: But the capability to?

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
hmm, i dunno, i also thought the fingerprint was a cute idea - but FF also exed it.

Re stone on the inside, does this mean I can't use an ultrasonic cleaner?!?!?!? NOOOOO!!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Mico|1337957894|3203529 said:
hmm, i dunno, i also thought the fingerprint was a cute idea - but FF also exed it.

Re stone on the inside, does this mean I can't use an ultrasonic cleaner?!?!?!? NOOOOO!!!!
I don't think that's true. It's not pave set, it's fully embedded.

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
:Up_to_something: excellent.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Mico|1337958843|3203538 said:
:Up_to_something: excellent.
Haha. I think it would be pretty hard for it to fall out, lol. It's completely flush with the band.

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Love these new signature tag lines ladies

audball

Ideal_Rock
Such cute ideas. I also like the fingerprint idea, I'm just not sure how it can be done easily, especially when using vendors that are cross country from you.

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Yekutiel still hasn't sent me pictures of my sparkly, and the boy says the money is still sitting in his account.

It's making me antsy!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mico|1338382476|3206066 said:
Yekutiel still hasn't sent me pictures of my sparkly, and the boy says the money is still sitting in his account.

It's making me antsy!

Did you call him? I'd be antsy too :errrr: It might be delayed?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results