shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you buy these diamond studs?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
How much would you pay for:

Uncerted 2.43 ctw Diamond Studs "H SI2" in 14kt white gold 4 prong posts?

I saw this at a local consignment store, and they looked eye clean at 12", but when compared to my GIA certed H colored ring and GIA certed H solitaire pendant, they looked to be more saturated in color, I'd say more like a "J-K".

Both studs seem to be well cut, showed lots of fire and sparkle.

I have been looking at affordable studs at this size, and it was a little tempting given the current price of diamonds, and they are the right "size" for me.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would buy them if the price were right. Did they have good light return?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't mind the lower colour for earrings - as you are not looking at them and those that are, should know you pretty well to be about 12" away from your lobes to be assessing colour and clarity! :lol: My studs are J's and they sure seem white enough on my ears, when I see my reflection in a mirror.

If you are comfortable with the price, size and colour - and this is something you have been wanting to purchase - do you feel ok moving forward or is there something holding you back?

Since they would be going on my ears- if the price is right I would do it.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I think I'm going to pass on these.

I plugged in the worst case scenerio on the diamond search engine, and I'm seeing diamonds
1.2 to 1.25 ct, J-K, SI1-I1 as low as $2600....

The Consigment shop was asking for $7300 for the pair. That is no deal IMO, especially it being a pre-owned item.

THanks All!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh NO! No deal at all!!! hmmm....

Did you like any options that you plugged in on your own? Would you go ahead and buy a pair via PS? They'd be lovely, that's for sure!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I'd love a pair of nice PS pre-loved studs, but I'm sure they'd be snatched up before I even see the post!

Contact me if you have a nice pair of studs! 1.5-2.0 tcw

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results