shape
carat
color
clarity

Not your style but love it anyway?

SweetAsscher

Shiny_Rock
purplesilk|1328118578|3116513 said:
Sorry for the bad grammar( to copy THE it)...I wasn't able to delete my previous post.

Amys Bling said:
Nope , wear it proudly :)

I'm asking myself if it's worth spending more than 2K on a ring that is not my style...why do I love it?I don't know, but what I know is that it was love at first sight.
How about this: http://www.shaneco.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?X=41054645&C0=2&C2=79&A1=Gem%7cDiamond

I also saw and loved this one: http://www.shaneco.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?X=41042163&C0=2&C2=79&A1=Gem%7cDiamond

Major sparkle!!

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Tanzigrrl, that's a perfect example. And I can see why you like it. There's something antique about it. Cool, glad it's making you happy.

Animals? Anyone? :Up_to_something:

It'll be really great if SweetAsscher get's her heart ring at price that's right for her. jewellery hounds we are!

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, laughinggravy, it's a lot of fun to wear. Totally outside of my usual taste, but I'm enjoying it very much!

Jewelovers

Rough_Rock
I wouldn't wear this ring but it is gorgeous! I like something accessories more normal and ordinary. Skyblue%20Pear%20Crystal%20Brooch%20.jpg

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I don't like animal motrifs in jewellery

Funny you said this. I was at the Eumundi markets in Queensland last week. I bought a "silky" silver chain and three animal motifs to adorn it - a turtle (with moving legs), a dragonfly (with moving wings) and an elephant (with red eyes). The turle is so soft and smooth on it's underbelly I could swear it's squishy. I love them!

So if I love silver necklaces why don't I like white on my fingers. I ordered a platinum ring with a huge .7ish diamond in good faith because I adore them in pictures and I love the look of them on women's fingers here but the minute it arrived I put it on and realised it had to be sent packing. I've re-ordered something I feel I am much more likely to adore, a yellow gold number with a smaller diamond and glorious uneven band. I really can't put my finger (hah!) on why my taste is so me when I love the reverse on others.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results