carat
color
clarity

Holy. Crap. (Greys)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Holy. Crap. (Greys)

ame|1337695890|3200853 said:
I didn't think so, he and Arizona were talking, and she was telling him he's gotta fight, and he just wanted to let himself go. But I feel like when morning comes they will both have died.

Hmm, I took that to mean he DID let himself go. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

This is going to be such a different show with so many key characters gone, if Mark and Arizona leave, too.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

I may need to replay the last few minutes but I thought he and Arizona were talking behind Christina, Mer and Der, like I felt like they looked like they were speaking if that makes sense.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock

So if you love a show and the characters, do you all prefer for the show to end if many of the significant characters end up leaving, or do you like the show to at least try to evolve and move on? Sometimes I think no matter how popular a show is, how strong a fan base, they should just end it before it gets too ridiculous. But I don't know...I'm not ready for Greys to be done yet. But maybe if Mark and Arizona are gone, it might be time.

I was talking about this with a friend the other day in regards to How I Met Your Mother. I'd still be happy to watch the show even after the 'Mother' is revealed just because they can't realistically (you know, realistic in terms of tv...) drag it out much longer and I don't want it to end!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I loved er so id like it to evolve actually!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results