shape
carat
color
clarity

My new BGD 1.235 cttw studs!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
lizzyann|1337131995|3196221 said:
Hi enerchi,yes I did receive the studs for mothers day! I knew my husband would give in! I basically told him that I don't know if I will get to wear them as often as I would like in the very unglamorous weeks following birth so I would love to wear and enjoy them now. He keeps telling me how sparkly they are. I hope to have some better pictures to post soon.
Hip hip hooray!! That's awesome, I'm so happy for you :bigsmile:

Lol you knew he'd cave! :lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, I'm so glad you got them for Mother's Day and can enjoy them now! :appl:

As for cleaning, I use a couple of different things - soak them in either rubbing alcohol or a mixture of half windex/half water for a minute or two then rinse with hot water - lately I've been using Weimans jewelry cleaner too. I also have a little spray bottle filled with the jewelry cleaner and I just spritz it on them and rinse for a quick clean - I told ya, I'm a little crae when it comes to cleaning them! :cheeky:

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beauties! And you have such dainty earlobes (am I allowed to say that? :cheeky: )

That really is a great size - very wearable during the day, more than enough glitz for an evening out :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
those look incredible on you!!! :love: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: hey lizzyann... know what you need NOW?????

JACKETS!! I've read somewhere ( :Up_to_something: ) that they are all the rage on PS!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful Lizzy! I think they are the perfect size :love:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
HOT, thank you so much! If I remember right, you have a pair of studs that are just a little bigger right? Did you end up keeping the jackets from IDG with the 3 pointers or did you exchange them for the 2 pointers?

Enerchi, you are bad! But yes! I've already been looking into those to wear on special occasions. I do not not like an air line though so I am trying to find the best pair that mine will fit into comfortably.

Skippy, thank you so much!!!

Yssie, they really are a great size and were definitely a great value by going to J SI1's. Thanks for the ear lobe compliments! ha ha!!!!

JLW05, thank you!!!

Junebug, do you clean them everyday? I'd love to actually but then I worry about the rhodium plating. Right now I have been soaking in warm water with dishwashing fluid as BGD recommends and they do come out pretty sparkly!

DD, thanks again!! By being team greens for both of your babies, did you have a hard time selecting a name? I have so many names on my lists for both boy or girl. It really has been hard to narrow it down.

Renogirl, thank you so much! I am excited for my little person to arrive in July!

Sparkly, thank you! And I couldn't wait either!!! Luckily my DH said I could enjoy them now!

Christina, thank you so much!!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to post a couple more photos that I took recently. Some earshots and a comparison of these with my BGD halo studs that I just sold on Preloved. Figured it would be nice for people to see the comparison if they are ever considering buying them.

IMG_4988.JPG

IMG_4989.JPG

IMG_4997.JPG

IMG_4999.JPG

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lizzy! :wavey:
My studs are pretty much identical to yours. (.62, .61ct from memory). The jackets are a total of 22 diamonds = .65ct. To some people they probably sit too high but I really like it. It makes the studs appear so much bigger. On their own they sort of sit into my ear and don't stand out as much.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: Beautiful studs!!! They look amazing on you!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results