shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash baubles!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I own three absolutely gorgeous pieces of jewelry from Whiteflash. My newest piece is a 1.5ct "Whiteflash By the Yard" necklace that has 10 diamonds that are .15 each. I also have a 3ct, 3 prong tennis bracelet, as well as a 1.65ct 5-stone ring which has .33ct stones. I decided to do a photo shoot with everything after I was asked to do so. These photos do not do these justice at all!

P1120310.JPG

P1120321.JPG

P1120340.JPG

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some body shots... :love:

P1120366.JPG

102_0891.JPG

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: OMG GORGEOUS! I'm drooling!

Love the fire shot of the WFBTY necklace!!! :appl: :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wowsers! My kind gal...a bunch of new bling in one fell swoop! :appl: :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky you!!!!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! What a beautiful collection!!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Wow, ALL of your WF goodies are beautiful!! I love how you captured the fire of the ACAs in the pics of the DBTY necklace.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, an enviable collection of gorgeous, classic pieces! :love: :love: :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the right hand set - bracelet and ring === BLING! They all look perfect on you orbaya! I definitely prefer the DBTY necklace vs the 2 other pendants you were thinking about. Excellent choice!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, I just drooled on my keyboard a little!! Gorgeous pieces, I love every one of them - just so timeless and classic :love: they all look beautiful on you, you lucky thing!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY, that's some beautiful bling you have there!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all lovely.

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Omg, they are so gorgeous~!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Redsoxgrl - Thank you!! :)

Yennyfire - LOL! I didn't buy all this stuff at the same time. I had the 5 stone ring custom made in 2008 before it became one of WF's stock settings. I got the bracelet last year, and the necklace about 2 weeks ago.

Aprilbaby - I am very lucky to have such a wonderful, generous husband who understands my love of jewelry and supports it! :)

Armywife13 - Thank you!!

Onedrop - the WFBTY fire shot is awesome! I have no idea how I managed that! Thanks!

Diamondseeker2006 - Thank you! My goal has been to collect classic pieces that will always be "in style" and not be tired of them in a few years. I think I'm just about there. Next, I think I will start planning my RHR Mother's Ring, but that will be a little while.

Enerchi - I am sooo glad that I chose the DBTY style over the other pendants too! I think I would have tired of them, but I don't see that happening with this necklace! I normally wear the 5 stone ring on my left hand and the bracelet on my right wrist. I put them together for the picture. I have to balance the bling...a little on each side! LOL!

Junebug17 - Thanks! Do you need a towel for your keyboard? LOL! Timeless and classic have been my goal! :)

Bright ice - Why thank you so much!!

Marcy - I'm glad you think so! Thanks for the compliment!

Mitsui4 - Thank you!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning! :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to thank you Orbaya for posting all of your GORGEOUS pictures because your necklace was the inspiration for mine!! Finally placed my (first!!) order with Whiteflash!! I'm so excited to receive my DBTY necklace in a couple of weeks!!! :appl: :love:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BOOM! I like your style!!!

:love: :appl: :love:

Great pics, love the double-fire shot!!!!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
That is my dream collection, Congrats! and thank you for taking photos while wearing because I was looking at that tennis bracelet. Your pictures definitely helped me decide on 3ct (for my list).

Is the necklace comfortable on the skin, such as, not feeling the culets to much? I do like when I see the diamonds flop front and back in pics, so I don't think that would bother me. I am just not sure of how the culets would feel.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for the compliments ladies!!

The culets do not bother me. If I were to press hard on a diamond with the culet facing my neck I would feel it. Other than that, they don't bother me at all.

Acano - Whiteflash is amazing and you won't be disappointed! I can't wait to see pictures of your DBTY!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results