carat
color
clarity

Old european cut three stone ring by 23rd Street Jewelers

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Old european cut three stone ring by 23rd Street Jeweler

Christina...|1337304423|3197930 said:
TG You ring is amazing! :love: I can't remember the story of the brooch, it was one you picked up from ebay if I remember right? I was in a hurry to see the pics so I didn't go back and read the back story. :lol: Do you have future plans for it now? :naughty: Congratulations, it's always awesome when things work out better than you had hoped!

Yes, it is the ebay brooch. 23rd's bench took out the stones leaving the bezels intact (an amazing job). New stones could be plonked in and closed back up (I'm sure some building would be needed). Singlestone will see what I can get for it, but Ari said the idea would be to set stones in it and sell as is, so I am happy it will stay intact.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock

1. I forgot how much I missed TGal (omg, my autocorrect changed it to a capital G....rad) and her novels.
2. That is some serious finger coverage.
3. It is a spectacular bling machine of a ring!!!!

"Comparison is the root of all unhappiness" or so they say... I say don't look at any more pictures of the gold ring and just focus on the beautiful one-of-a-kind heirloom that has claimed your skinny ass finger to be it's home. It really is gorgeous and the craftsmanship is superb! Isnt it awesome that you are now getting so old that you can't see great claw prongs on your rings? :naughty:

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock

Tgal, I feel like one of the choir here, but your ring really is stunning! :love: Serious finger coverage galore. Are you planning on wearing both this ring and your ering at the same time? How are you going to get anything done woman? :lol:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

miraclesrule|1337304907|3197940 said:
1. I forgot how much I missed TGal (omg, my autocorrect changed it to a capital G....rad) and her novels.
2. That is some serious finger coverage.
3. It is a spectacular bling machine of a ring!!!!

"Comparison is the root of all unhappiness" or so they say... I say don't look at any more pictures of the gold ring and just focus on the beautiful one-of-a-kind heirloom that has claimed your skinny a$$ finger to be it's home. It really is gorgeous and the craftsmanship is superb! Isnt it awesome that you are now getting so old that you can't see great claw prongs on your rings? :naughty:

Words of wisdom. However I can't claim to be wise. :cheeky:

And har har about my eyes.

but alas, it's true...

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

TGal, it's absolutely stunning in every way. The real estate coverage in awesome. You did very well and a very happy birthday to you!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock

Hahahahahaha..No I don't recall you ever making that claim.

BTW, I would never have guessed you were turning the big 4-0. So there's that. :wavey:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock

WOW!!! That's just amazing! I'm in love :love: :love: :love:

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock

It's magical! The character of that ring is so... charming... personal...warming....I love it!

hoover

Shiny_Rock

Wow :-o that's an amazing ring :appl:

I love the delicate details and tiny claw prongs.

:love:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thank you!

Dreamer, let me know if this is what you had in mind.

IMG_1477.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

blindingly blingy!!! Love the real life perspective shot in the mirror - that's quite the honkin' ring!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Oh my gosh, tgal! That last picture is amazing, the finger coverage is to die for!!!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1337309644|3198022 said:
blindingly blingy!!! Love the real life perspective shot in the mirror - that's quite the honkin' ring!!

It's taking a bit to get used to. I'm valiantly trying. :praise:

ETA, that last picture is me in my pajamas. Pajamas and diamonds. Only on PS. :razz:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Pajamas and diamonds. Only on PS.

at least you have them on!! there are some sites where PJ's are optional... :lol:

I'm glad you are giving it the old college try, doing your best for all of womankind on PS, to bravely put one finger in front of the other... doing your best to get used to the hardship of wearing that ring... poor you... ;)) :wink2: ;))

Its a beauty!!! I don't think I could sleep a wink, knowing that was in my home - I'd be up all night taking candle shots/kitchen light shots/night light shots/ moon shots...!!! :lol:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1337311073|3198058 said:
Pajamas and diamonds. Only on PS.

at least you have them on!! there are some sites where PJ's are optional... :lol:

I'm glad you are giving it the old college try, doing your best for all of womankind on PS, to bravely put one finger in front of the other... doing your best to get used to the hardship of wearing that ring... poor you... ;)) :wink2: ;))

Its a beauty!!! I don't think I could sleep a wink, knowing that was in my home - I'd be up all night taking candle shots/kitchen light shots/night light shots/ moon shots...!!! :lol:

Ummmm... :oops: ;))

IMG_1390.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

cool!!! what lighting is that under? Neat shot!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

black light. The center has fluorescence. I recently found out my padparadscha did too (when ForteKitty whipped out her snazzy black light, and of course I had to spend a few bucks and get one.) It glows hot pink!! See? Fun and crazy eh?

LEONIMG_0543.JPG

IMG_1302.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Exactly TGal. Thanks! Or not. You are really not helping my own decision making AT ALL!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D|1337312063|3198087 said:
Exactly TGal. Thanks! Or not. You are really not helping my own decision making AT ALL!!!!

Spill!!! Deciding between what and WHAT?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

coatimundi|1337303185|3197915 said:
haha

4_1111111111222222222233333333334444444444551.jpg

Oh and I expect to see some terry-cloth-in-the-background shots. Own it--SoCal! :naughty:
(I don't mean this, but I'd be thrilled to see it--hahaha)

Hehehe...

MouseIsInDaHouse.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

btw, also forgot to thank Mara for eyeballing the stones for me too! (Doh!) But as she keeps threatening to lick the ring, maybe that's why I'm running away from her.......

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

It's simply Honk-riffic!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats! I'm so glad it's done - seems fast! Gorgeous - love the tiny claws! And OMG - finger coverage! :)

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

What a cool project starting from the brooch, and what wonderful symbolism behind this beautiful ring! Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I already told you how much I love it on your other thread, but I had to come say it again!!! :love: :appl: I was thinking about a five stone band, but I think I am converting to the 3 stone idea (other than it will cost me about 3-4 times as much...ugh)!

The fluoro on your OEC is beautiful, but WOW at the sapphire!!! That is incredible! :appl:

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock

OMG, I got to see The Amelia again!! :::::: swoon:::::

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1337317001|3198149 said:
I already told you how much I love it on your other thread, but I had to come say it again!!! :love: :appl: I was thinking about a five stone band, but I think I am converting to the 3 stone idea (other than it will cost me about 3-4 times as much...ugh)!

The fluoro on your OEC is beautiful, but WOW at the sapphire!!! That is incredible! :appl:

I know! I had no idea until Forte Kitty whipped out that light! And then I bought a light and did it in the dark in my house (hm, that sounds wrong) and it is crazy hot pink glowy! I didn't photoshop that pic one bit!!! :love:

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Gorgeous! Where's the "Like" button?!?

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

It's perfect, TGal. As you know, I've been following this journey, and I'm thrilled to see that you got your ring. It looks wonderful on your hand.

Congratulations too, on all the life events and milestones this beautiful ring represents to you and your family.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hah, more pics :appl:

That perspective shot, that's the money shot :love: =) It has HUGE presence on your hand!! The 8 prongs on all stones solved the issue of how to keep them all looking round without a bezel, too...

:love: :love: :love:

Your Amelia ring is one of my all-time favourites, too, it really is. Neon fluor and all :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results