shape
carat
color
clarity

Does your FF know you post on PS?

audball

Ideal_Rock
So? Does he? Is PS an outlet he knows you frequent? Is it your blingalicious secret?

Does he know you're an official on the list Lady In Waiting?

Huh? Huh?! :praise:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Andrew totally knows about PS. He knows my username. He knows I post here every.single.day. He knows about my bling obsession. He knows I'm officially on the LIW list. He knows all my blingalicious secrets. And lucky for me, he loves me anyway! :love:

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
lol, mine has my name, password and was urged to post awhile back

...didn't happen

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, and no.

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Yes. I always reference PS when I'm trying to inform him or convince of something jewelry related. :Up_to_something:

He knows I STALK this board daily looking at rings. I'm not sure he knows I post more than he thinks--- which is not much (so busy), but I think he assumes I post much less?? I dunno. LOL

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
He thinks its just one of my girlie things. It's one of the rare things filed under 'individual interests' in our relationship.

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1336442816|3189733 said:
Yes, and no.
ditto! He goes on BMW and rolex forums, so when we are drinking coffee in the AM - we are both surfing our forums - i guess its kinda cute.

He knows i look. i think he suspects i post but he has never seen me post. lol

gatorblue

Rough_Rock
He knows *of* PS, because I've directed him here for advice. But I don't think he knows about this specific forum, or what everyone talks about here. More than likely, he just wouldn't "get" it! But he could spend all day on Mustang forums, so we're even. ;))

peonia

Rough_Rock
he knows all about LIWitis and my being on the list, but doesn't know this specific website (that i know of). otherwise i would not have written what i did about my proposal suspicions!!

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
He knows I talk about the jewelry experts I found online that lead me to VC (he just loves PS for that! :naughty: before that I wanted a solitaire) and I have shown him a bunch of pictures of rings etc. And I read him a bunch of proposal stories one night, but I don't think he realizes I am posting on here. However, we are talking about someone that does not even go on FB...so....He wouldn't "get" it anyway!

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
He knows I post and that i'm on the list and my movements on it. He respects my privacy and won't go searching for me here as i've asked him not to. I was on the list for over a year and a poster/lurker much longer before I told him about PS. I mention some of the threads to him as well and show him some like the "How has your pet trained you' thread a few weeks ago :))

audball

Ideal_Rock
nicstx|1336437425|3189649 said:
lol, mine has my name, password and was urged to post awhile back

...didn't happen
Awww, boo. I'm sorry! At least that means you get to have a hand in the process. :)

audball

Ideal_Rock
Yes, and no.
So very vague! Care to expand on that response!? :wacko:

audball

Ideal_Rock
*Twinkle*twinkle*|1336443638|3189754 said:
Yes. I always reference PS when I'm trying to inform him or convince of something jewelry related. :Up_to_something:

He knows I STALK this board daily looking at rings. I'm not sure he knows I post more than he thinks--- which is not much (so busy), but I think he assumes I post much less?? I dunno. LOL
Awesome. Me too, I always talk about this thread or that thread. I'm subscribed to any thread I've responded in, so my email notifications go off all the time and he always tells me I'm "so popular!". I always remind him, it's just PS posts! Cute.

Do you think he'd care that you post?

audball

Ideal_Rock
Sun-Shine|1336445879|3189800 said:
He thinks its just one of my girlie things. It's one of the rare things filed under 'individual interests' in our relationship.
Cool :) So refresh my memory...has ring shopping commenced yet or are you still in the waiting stages? Do you think he'd have more interest in jewelry/PS in general when it's time (if it isn't already)?

audball

Ideal_Rock
redsoxgrl|1336446056|3189805 said:
Yes, and no.
ditto! He goes on BMW and rolex forums, so when we are drinking coffee in the AM - we are both surfing our forums - i guess its kinda cute.

He knows i look. i think he suspects i post but he has never seen me post. lol
That IS so cute. Andrew doesn't read forums, but he reads tons and tons of news articles all the time. He's always reading CNN and such when I'm on PS. But he also knows I'm a posting fiend. I've been like hang on! I've gotta go write madelise! :) Haha.

audball

Ideal_Rock
gatorblue|1336450557|3189838 said:
He knows *of* PS, because I've directed him here for advice. But I don't think he knows about this specific forum, or what everyone talks about here. More than likely, he just wouldn't "get" it! But he could spend all day on Mustang forums, so we're even. ;))
This seems to be the case for a lot of guys. They get to RockyTalky (first in the list) and don't make it past SMTB!

audball

Ideal_Rock
peonia|1336463364|3189898 said:
he knows all about LIWitis and my being on the list, but doesn't know this specific website (that i know of). otherwise i would not have written what i did about my proposal suspicions!!
So if he knows about being on THE list, what list does he think it is? Does he just know it's on SOME forum, and not PS specifically? I'd want to know about the whereabouts of this mysterious list! Lol. But true, good thing since you were tossing around suspicions on here!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Phdecorate|1336474596|3189939 said:
He knows I talk about the jewelry experts I found online that lead me to VC (he just loves PS for that! :naughty: before that I wanted a solitaire) and I have shown him a bunch of pictures of rings etc. And I read him a bunch of proposal stories one night, but I don't think he realizes I am posting on here. However, we are talking about someone that does not even go on FB...so....He wouldn't "get" it anyway!
Hahah. PS has a way of making you change your mind! I used to want just a solitaire too. Like a standard plain jane 6 prong. Then I found PS. Found bezels. Found Sholdt. Ahhh. The rest is history.

It's surprising to find someone who ISN'T on FB anymore...but it does happen. At least it gives you your own little retreat here that is all yours!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Magpie09|1336478957|3189962 said:
He knows I post and that i'm on the list and my movements on it. He respects my privacy and won't go searching for me here as i've asked him not to. I was on the list for over a year and a poster/lurker much longer before I told him about PS. I mention some of the threads to him as well and show him some like the "How has your pet trained you' thread a few weeks ago :))
That's nice. I do the same thing with throwing up things I've read about like the pet threads, or threads in the family section, or bride section. He always listens so patiently :)
He knows my username and could look me up if he wanted. I wouldn't care. But I don't think he cares enough to do so, hah.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
doesn't know I post here specifically, knows I'm always posting on forums (or "blogging" as he affectionately calls all internet related writings). doesn't know I'm on the List. I did finally let it slip the other day that I do like to look at rings and I was SO embarrassed but he seemed confused as to why I thought it would be such a big deal. well, that's good for him because obviously it just means I have really high standards!!!! :bigsmile:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, NOPE! I've tried my darndest to keep PS a secret because when we first started dating, I didn't want him to think I was cray cray. It's gotten SUPER HARD, though, because I have two PSers who live near me IRL that I've become good friends with, and we hang out fairly often. At first FF was always like "So how do you know PSer1?" We came up with a story that involved vague references to our mutual friend "PSer2," so then of course he wanted to know how I knew PSer2. Hah! What a mess. :lol:

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
audball|1336481701|3189991 said:
That IS so cute. Andrew doesn't read forums, but he reads tons and tons of news articles all the time. He's always reading CNN and such when I'm on PS. But he also knows I'm a posting fiend. I've been like hang on! I've gotta go write madelise! :) Haha.

HAHA! That's great. But you and madelise are friends on FB too, so now i beg to question....where do you guys talk more...ps or fb?!?! :naughty:

audball

Ideal_Rock
star sparkle|1336494895|3190147 said:
Haha, NOPE! I've tried my darndest to keep PS a secret because when we first started dating, I didn't want him to think I was cray cray. It's gotten SUPER HARD, though, because I have two PSers who live near me IRL that I've become good friends with, and we hang out fairly often. At first FF was always like "So how do you know PSer1?" We came up with a story that involved vague references to our mutual friend "PSer2," so then of course he wanted to know how I knew PSer2. Hah! What a mess. :lol:
Hilarious! I know BEG is one of them, who's the other? I wish I knew some of you ladies IRL! So so so funny.

audball

Ideal_Rock
redsoxgrl|1336496972|3190174 said:
audball|1336481701|3189991 said:

HAHA! That's great. But you and madelise are friends on FB too, so now i beg to question....where do you guys talk more...ps or fb?!?! :naughty:
That we are, though we've never met. I'd say on PS for sure.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
audball|1336504595|3190290 said:
Hilarious! I know BEG is one of them, who's the other? I wish I knew some of you ladies IRL! So so so funny.

It IS hilarious, but sometimes I just wanna be like "dude, stop asking so many questions!!" B.E.G. is fabulous, the other one is the lovely Clairitek. She just recently hosted a little party that we went to, and I was sooo nervous because other PSers were going to be there and I just knew the "How do you all know each other?" topic was going to be broached by BF with the new people. Luckily he showed up late and so only met Neatfreak, but Claire and I were almost dying laughing because Neatfreak and BF were talking and she definitely dropped the words "Pricescope," "jewelry," "diamonds," etc on more than one occasion, and I think it went completely over his head.

I'm going to have to 'fess up soon, I can't handle the stress of faking a story anymore. :lol:

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
audball|1336481633|3189990 said:
Sun-Shine|1336445879|3189800 said:
Cool :) So refresh my memory...has ring shopping commenced yet or are you still in the waiting stages? Do you think he'd have more interest in jewelry/PS in general when it's time (if it isn't already)?

Here is the short version: I'm not choosing a diamond for an engagement ring so it's super easy as I have a "wish-list" on the ring website with three rings I like equally. He and I agreed we want the whole thing to be a surprise, even the ring so at this point it's up to him. There was about a month or two that we hit shops and websites with him saying "yes, no, ugly, weird, don't like that piece on the side, I can't imagine it in yellow, can you find a picture with it on a hand, that hand doesn't look like yours, lets go to the mall and look again..." So for all I know there is a ring in the house!! If I HAD to guess, I'd guess not until x-mas, as it's my favourite/least busy time of year :)

What are you thinking Andrew will do? I know you're getting close! :D

This forum is my ONLY guilty little pleasure, I don't even have FB lol!

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock

Bahaha. Just say you met in Juvie :tongue:

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock

Me too! I think about flying over for one of the catch ups sometimes.

Any Aussie LIWs out there?

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
star sparkle|1336509665|3190384 said:

It IS hilarious, but sometimes I just wanna be like "dude, stop asking so many questions!!" B.E.G. is fabulous, the other one is the lovely Clairitek. She just recently hosted a little party that we went to, and I was sooo nervous because other PSers were going to be there and I just knew the "How do you all know each other?" topic was going to be broached by BF with the new people. Luckily he showed up late and so only met Neatfreak, but Claire and I were almost dying laughing because Neatfreak and BF were talking and she definitely dropped the words "Pricescope," "jewelry," "diamonds," etc on more than one occasion, and I think it went completely over his head.

I'm going to have to 'fess up soon, I can't handle the stress of faking a story anymore. :lol:

I'm huming the Mission Impossible theme to myself as I read your post :bigsmile: Wonder how long you can keep it up before he catches on.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results