shape
carat
color
clarity

Hanadama, TopGrade Freshwaters -Buy Which suppliers?

Moto

Rough_Rock
Hi! I was googling 'Hanadama' and realised there's few suppliers selling Hanadama. Which company do you have experience with and how's the purchase?

I also see things like Better grade pearls like Freshwater Orient from PearlDistributor and Pearl Paradise Freshadama. Seem that its different names given for their top grade Freshwater pearls. Not sure of other brands... but anyone bought these type of pearls?
Do you have any comparison pictures etc? Thank you

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have Pearl Paradise Freshadama earrings. I was originally looking for Mikimoto and ended up with the Freshadama just to see what they looked like. Honestly, they look so good that I decided not to pursue the more expensive ones. I actually liked the fact that the Freshadama were almost solid nacre.

Jeweljunke

Shiny_Rock
Hi Moto,

I purchased my Hanadama strand from Yokota Pearl Company in Japan. And I can say they are STUNNINGLY beautiful. No regrets. I can recommend them highly. Here is his FB link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/yokotapearls.kobe

And here is a photo of MY Hanadama from Yokota. They are 8.5/9mm.

IMGP1566.jpg

geisha_gyrl

Shiny_Rock
Jeweljunke|1327929201|3114779 said:
Hi Moto,

I purchased my Hanadama strand from Yokota Pearl Company in Japan. And I can say they are STUNNINGLY beautiful. No regrets. I can recommend them highly. Here is his FB link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/yokotapearls.kobe

And here is a photo of MY Hanadama from Yokota. They are 8.5/9mm.

IMGP1566.jpg

Your strand is beautiful!

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
I've purchased from PP AA+ black freshwater, freshadama and AAA akoya.

The Freshadama glows beautifully, especially in natural sunlight.

The AAA Akoyas are beautiful as well. I got it because of its mirror like shine. Having said that, the difference (in terms of shine) is not that significant when compared with Freshadama - they do shine differently but at a distance,it really isn't that obvious.

Another thing about fwp, I find that they tend to have an ivory hue which makes them seem darker when compared to akoyas. They are not perfectly round as well, not even Freshadama.

Putting my akoya AAA next to a miki strand (regular, NOT best of the best), i can quickly see how the miki has sharper reflection. I haven't seen a Hanadama yet, but I'd assume it is comparable to miki's regular pearls if not better.

All in all, i find PP price very good, excellent service. The freshadamas are definitely good value for money. If i could do it again, I would have gotten hanadama instead of AAA akoya though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results