shape
carat
color
clarity

What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

twoshort

Rough_Rock
I really want a setting exactly like the setting in this thread:

Click Here

I want it in white gold, not in platinum. Anybody have an idea of where I can find something like this? Baily, Banks, and Biddle only had Platinum. I actually saw one like it at Costco, but I already have the center stone, and I don''t think Costco will sell just the setting. I''m getting frusterated as the jewelers I talk to want me to get someting "similar" or "close".. I don''t want that, I know what I want.

Thanks so much for any help!!
9.gif

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s why custom rings are commonly made. Most jewelry stores will be glad to help you with a custom ring - or hunt up a goldsmith direct.

Perry

twoshort

Rough_Rock
I know that's an option, but I would like to save some money by not having a custom ring made. I assume that's really expensive.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
That one would be easy to make and all the parts are available from stullers.
Its nothing more than a 7 stone ring with a head soldered in the center stones place.
Any decent jeweler could make that in a lot of different sizes and for not a lot of money.

twoshort

Rough_Rock
I tried to find a 7 stone ring like that, but couldn''t find that either. Does anyone know what it would cost roughly to have that ring made like strmrdr said? Roughly?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw that base setting in stullers catalog the other day cant find it on the website but its available.

setting and head shouldnt be much over $200 + stones and labor.
in 14k that is...

twoshort

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all your help!!

If anyone else has any input, or where i can find a semi-mount like the one from Bailey, Banks, & Biddle, only in white gold, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results