shape
carat
color
clarity

Firenze Jewels Inc?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone heard of or had experience with this company based out of New york. I am wondering on the quality of their settings. I really love the three sided Michael B pave setting, but at $8,200 it is out of my reach. Firenze has a setting that is similar but at much less,($3,300) look at it at this link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=67726&item=4954422935

Does anyone know of any other settings that are similar to Michael B''s Pave?

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I visited Firenze and spoke to Kerry once or twice on the phone subsequent to my visit. While I never bought anything there (timing just wasn't right), I was pleasantly surprised by how non-pushy they were and their service/follow-up, again, with no pushiness.

They were one of the few places I felt comfortable in when I visited the Diamond District. I would educate yourself as you would with any vendor, go the independant appraiser route ,as you would with any vendor, but if you can find what you want there, it might be okay. Also be sure to do your homework on pricing as well. I didn't really dig into comparisons with them becasue I pulled the plug on the project (yellow diamond ring).

Good luck.
1.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, they had some interesting items!!!!
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results