shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have W&S (William and Sonoma) whiteware?

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Which one and do you love it? Why or why not?

slksapphire

Shiny_Rock
i have had apilco for over 10 years and LOVE it. classic, durable (mine have never chipped, though i own other brands that have) and easy to care for. and the serving pieces are great, too, especially the serving bowls and octagonal tray. i think it's a pretty good value, too.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks - I'm looking at Apilco Hemstitch and love the look but heard that some feel it is too flat a plate so sauces do not stay contained. Have you experienced that?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded plates, bowls and coffee cups. We like them for the same reasons as slksapphire.

ETA: The Hemstitch is pretty. Not sure if the Hemstitch proportions are the same as those for Apilco Blue. We don't have a problem with sauces staying on our dinner plates.

slksapphire

Shiny_Rock
like mary poppins i have the traditional porcelain and have had no problems with sauces running off the plate ...

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
We also have the blue banded Apilco and love it! Haven't had any issues with the shape of the plates, although we did have one of the salad plates crack in the microwave. Other than that, it has been great.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to recommend Wedgwood for white ware. I've had mine for ages and it's been perfect. Their Fine Bone China is incomparable with anything else out there.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results