shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone seen an anniversary band like this??

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
My mom wants a new anniversary band and has asked me to help in the search. She found a fake ring that she likes in a catalog and wants something similar. It is a 5-stone with a scalloped "frame" around it. I found these Zales rings, which look very similar and she LOVES them:

http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11844946&camp=SEM_none_plas_Product_Listing_Ads

http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12315413&locale=en_US

However, I realize the quality in these is not going to be worth the price with these. Have any of you seen a ring like this from one of our more preferred vendors? I have checked WF, BGD, and IDJ and can not find anything she likes. Maybe I should call IDJ since they don't have their entire selection on their website?

Having this custom made would probably cost more than she would want to pay. She wants to stay around $2K but I'm not sure that's going to happen. Her max budget would probably be closer to $3K. Let me know if any of you have seen something similar or have any suggestions. Thank you!

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
What about DanielM from etsy? They're a fairly popular vendor in CS and do good custom work from the reviews I've read from other PS-ers. I'm currently using them for the first time for some earrings and a necklace.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
snoopkat said:
What about DanielM from etsy? They're a fairly popular vendor in CS and do good custom work from the reviews I've read from other PS-ers. I'm currently using them for the first time for some earrings and a necklace.

Thank you for the suggestion snoopkat! :wavey: I'll be honest though, I've seen many beautiful pieces on PS from them, but there have also been several posts where people are not happy with his work and the pieces look a bit wonky, bulky, or unfinished. So I'm not sure that would be the route I would want to suggest for her.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
many antique rings have that style of design. I'd probably just hit a few local antique shops and see what turns up. Ebay is another place to look if you can education yourself enough to not get scammed...

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
Call ID and tell them you are from pricescope and get a quote from them they have reasonable prices :twirl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo said:
many antique rings have that style of design. I'd probably just hit a few local antique shops and see what turns up. Ebay is another place to look if you can education yourself enough to not get scammed...

Great suggestion, thanks MrsSalvo!

farmer gal said:
Call ID and tell them you are from pricescope and get a quote from them they have reasonable prices :twirl:

I have purchased from them before and have been pleased. I'll try giving them a call tomorrow. Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results