shape
carat
color
clarity

Do people outside of PS comment on your ring(s)?

Person24

Shiny_Rock
I do get comments about how sparkly me e-ring is! One of my guy friends actually always asks me if it is real because it looks too sparkly to be real.

But I don't get comments all that often now that I have had it for awhile. Also, for where I live my diamond is on the smaller side (even though it is a carat). I don't think it stands out that much compared to others to people who don't really know much about diamonds. But I love my ring. I know it sounds childish but I know my stone is better cut than most of my friends large stones. I think mine is prettier. :)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been enjoying reading all your posts, everyone! Thanks for responding.

Danny, can't wait to see your Cartier when it arrives!

Gypsy, hugs. Sorry about your grandmother.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, msop04, iLander, and Laila! I will mention it here and at Royal Jewels so everyone gets a chance to see it. :))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hijacking again -

Gypsy, how are things? I'd start a new thread but I don't want to make you uncomfortable...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1334596004|3172415 said:
Hijacking again -

Gypsy, how are things? I'd start a new thread but I don't want to make you uncomfortable...

Thank you so much everyone. They unplugged my grandma today but contrary to what the doctors said she didn't pass, she's breathing on her own. Still she heart and liver and lungs are compromised so I know she won't last long, at this point I am just hoping she wakes long enough for me to say good bye for real. To tell her I love her one more time. My mom's cancer test results aren't back yet. 15 years she's been in remission with lymphoma, so if she has a new cluster, hopefully it will be easily operated on and removed. It's been a rough week or so but maybe this is some light in a dark time?

((HUGS))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1334614955|3172781 said:
Yssie|1334596004|3172415 said:
Hijacking again -

Thank you so much everyone. They unplugged my grandma today but contrary to what the doctors said she didn't pass, she's breathing on her own. Still she heart and liver and lungs are compromised so I know she won't last long, at this point I am just hoping she wakes long enough for me to say good bye for real. To tell her I love her one more time. My mom's cancer test results aren't back yet. 15 years she's been in remission with lymphoma, so if she has a new cluster, hopefully it will be easily operated on and removed. It's been a rough week or so but maybe this is some light in a dark time?

((HUGS))
Gypsy...here's a BIG hug for ya.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you more ***hugs*** and well wishes Gypsy. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy|1334617203|3172822 said:
Sending you more ***hugs*** and well wishes Gypsy. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you everyone. ((HUGS)) back.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hugs, Gypsy. Thinking of you, dear.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Sending thoughts, prayers, and hugs to you, Gypsy.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry, Gypsy. My grandmother died in 2001. I loved her so much. It was horrible. You and your grandmother will be in my thoughts and prayers.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you and your family, Gypsy.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy

Sending you and yours love and hugs from across the oceans. I feel for you, honey. You are in my thoughts.

Susan xxx

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Haven't commented yet but also want to chime in and say my thoughts go out to you and your family, Gypsy!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Dust for your entire family Gypsy.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1334201669|3169031 said:
Nope. Just my bling loving grandma with Alzheimer who sees it for the first time every time.

My grandmother with Alzheimer's was the same way when I saw her in the Fall. She didn't really know I was her granddaugther but she knew I was familiar. We were walking arm in arm into town and she kept taking my hand and looking at my ring and going "Oh! Are you married! I love your ring!" I heard that from her about 15 times over the course of 3 hours.

I've gotten a few comments on my 5 stone with antique stones in it. Like the Auroroa, it's much blingier than a solitaire. I only received a handful of comments on my solitaire when I was wearing it more regularly.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results