My Own VC Emilya Ring with 2.04ct RB

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621|1334189459|3168859 said:
armywife13|1334188702|3168846 said:
Sarahbear621|1334149373|3168321 said:
armywife13|1334094841|3167861 said:
yennyfire|1334088007|3167714 said:
FWIW, I contacted Victor about an earring project and he said that he only accepts erings and RHR right now. I kinda thought that was odd...turning business away. Glad that SK was excited to take your project on...can't wait to see it when it's finished!
That is so odd, hmmm. Well, I can't wait to see the results of your earring project!

Sarahbear612-wow! It is STUNNING :love: I remember you mentioning you were getting a reset, and I have been keeping my eye out for the reveal. I hope we get some more pictures of this beauty! Congrats on the ring and 5 year anniversary :appl: :appl: :appl:[/quote
]

Thank you Armywife...I don't suppose you are located near Ft. Bragg? I'm trying to find someone to go to Raleigh with and check out some of the jewerly stores up there.
I did, but we got transferred to Fort Rucker, AL last June. We were at Bragg for 4 years before that, if only I had found PS then! Maybe I could convince the hubby to let me drive out to nc for a weekend next month to visit some friends and then I could come up to Raleigh. :naughty: :naughty:

That would be awsome! We just got here last year, but I'm just now starting to get out and really want to head into Raleigh to look at some jewerly stores. I think someone else who frequents the CS forum is also in the area. Perhaps we could do a get together.

That would be fun! I would really like that. I am currently in WI with my daughter visiting family until the 28th, so the earliest I could do is the weekend of May 5th, and any weekend after that would work.

princessfeedme

Shiny_Rock
Sarahbear621|1334174797|3168695 said:
princessfeedme|1334174553|3168686 said:
Love it! I never get tired of this design :love: But in the second picture, I was wondering if it's the way the ring was photographed or is the shank (band?) slightly off centered from the donut?

First off- LOVE your profile picture...that is hysterical!

You must have a good idea because I didn't even notice in the picture that it was off center due to the way I was holding my hand to take the picture so it does look off center. In reality it is even. I should never put anything past a PSer with their hawk eyes :appl: :lol:

Lol, yes the Chairman is my idol! I totally agree with you that PS sure has sharpened all of our eyes. :lol:

I'm so glad your ring is straight. Based on his previous masterpieces, I didn't expect VC to send out a defective piece, but just in the off chance, I didn't want you to discover it down the line and not be able to have it fixed within the inspection period. Anyhoo, congrats on a beautiful & PERFECT ring!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring! It really is! Who is SK that you spoke of? I feel like I should know this but I don't.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Cind11|1334209395|3169069 said:
That is a gorgeous ring! It really is! Who is SK that you spoke of? I feel like I should know this but I don't.

Steven Kirsch whom I believed used to work for Leon Merge and does wonderful pave work.

NiceSmile

Rough_Rock
Sarahbear621|1334149278|3168320 said:
No matter how many times I see that ring, my heart skips a beat! It is truly a classic and it looks awesome on your hand! Congrats on your 5 year anniversary!

FWIW, I contacted Victor about an earring project and he said that he only accepts erings and RHR right now. I kinda thought that was odd...turning business away. Glad that SK was excited to take your project on...can't wait to see it when it's finished!

Yes it was an earring project that I was looking into. He also said he doesn't except colored stones from clients...or at least that is what I remember- it was several weeks ago. So I'm looking into have SK do a pair of chandlier OEC and CS's earrings haloed in micropave! Just have to save a little bit more and then I can pull the trigger. What are you earrings going to be like? Perhaps we can bounce some ideas off of each other as I personally LOVE your style!
how did these earrings turn out? photos?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
NiceSmile|1363445829|3406285 said:
Sarahbear621|1334149278|3168320 said:
No matter how many times I see that ring, my heart skips a beat! It is truly a classic and it looks awesome on your hand! Congrats on your 5 year anniversary!

Yes it was an earring project that I was looking into. He also said he doesn't except colored stones from clients...or at least that is what I remember- it was several weeks ago. So I'm looking into have SK do a pair of chandlier OEC and CS's earrings haloed in micropave! Just have to save a little bit more and then I can pull the trigger. What are you earrings going to be like? Perhaps we can bounce some ideas off of each other as I personally LOVE your style!
how did these earrings turn out? photos?

Until further notice my earrings are on hold. I had SK make me a 3 stone ring though instead :twisted:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results