shape
carat
color
clarity

My Steven Kirsch Creation

mrb09

Rough_Rock
Hi-I enjoy looking at all these amazing rings, so I thought I'd share the one SK just made for my fiance. I'm crazy about it, and so is she. Enjoy!

IMG_0684 (2).jpg

IMG_0699 (2).jpg

IMG_0701 (2).jpg

IMG_0702 (2).jpg

mrb09

Rough_Rock
part II

IMG_0704 (2).jpg

IMG_0707 (2).jpg

IMG_0708 (2).jpg

IMG_0709 (2).jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a a real beauty! You have to tell us the stats on the diamond and more about the specifics on the ring itself!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Yes, we need more stats on the ring, do tell!

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!! Your financee is very lucky! I love where the band crosses over. Stunning work!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - eye popping for sure! Looks like a gorgeous ring!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, I see why she would love it :lickout:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love it! I love how the prongs are sort of curved to mirror the band. The details are amazing and that center stone is TDF! She's a lucky gal.

mrb09

Rough_Rock
Thank you, everyone. The process was fantastic. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and I was hoping that SK would be able to deal with me...he was easily up to the challenge. When I walked into his office, he had every picture of ring designs that I had sent him printed out and waiting on his desk. We sat for almost 2 hours and looked at past designs of his and bounced ideas back and forth off of each other. He listens and will give you whatever you ask for, while offering insight and perspective on what might improve your design.

He asked me if I had a deadline, and I told him, I did but it was a soft deadline, and I'd rather him take his time than rush to complete the ring. He ended up finishing my ring 9 days ahead of schedule...I was thrilled to say the least (the wait was killing me, I'm not good at keeping surprises and secrets from the wifey to be).

The result was 100% what I wanted, very excited at how perfectly it came out. The basket looks has bent prongs as to match the band and not sit the stone up there too high. The prongs are single with a split at the top, because we love that double claw look on the round diamond. I like how it gives it a bit of a squared appearance to the setting.

Can't say enough about the "u" cutdown diamonds on the band. Very little metal to speak of, however the appraiser told me that they were locked in the very very securely and the craftsmanship was as fine as you will ever see.

The center stone is pretty, I felt like I had to go pretty large in order to still look big with the crisscrossed bands, i didn't want it to get lost in the setting. It is a 2.5 ags triple ideal, measures out at about 8.75mm (hca 1.6 FIC)and looks really pretty on her size 5 hand (doesn't fit too well on my pinkie in those picks though haha). The stone has tons of fire, and displays beautiful hearts (although my photography skills don't really show them off). I haven't really figured out how to take good pics of diamonds yet.

A couple more pics attached...

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A real work of art--nicely done!

mrb09

Rough_Rock
mrb09|1311715774|2977326 said:
Thank you, everyone. The process was fantastic. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and I was hoping that SK would be able to deal with me...he was easily up to the challenge. When I walked into his office, he had every picture of ring designs that I had sent him printed out and waiting on his desk. We sat for almost 2 hours and looked at past designs of his and bounced ideas back and forth off of each other. He listens and will give you whatever you ask for, while offering insight and perspective on what might improve your design.

He asked me if I had a deadline, and I told him, I did but it was a soft deadline, and I'd rather him take his time than rush to complete the ring. He ended up finishing my ring 9 days ahead of schedule...I was thrilled to say the least (the wait was killing me, I'm not good at keeping surprises and secrets from the wifey to be).

The result was 100% what I wanted, very excited at how perfectly it came out. The basket looks has bent prongs as to match the band and not sit the stone up there too high. The prongs are single with a split at the top, because we love that double claw look on the round diamond. I like how it gives it a bit of a squared appearance to the setting.

Can't say enough about the "u" cutdown diamonds on the band. Very little metal to speak of, however the appraiser told me that they were locked in the very very securely and the craftsmanship was as fine as you will ever see.

The center stone is pretty, I felt like I had to go pretty large in order to still look big with the crisscrossed bands, i didn't want it to get lost in the setting. It is a 2.5 ags triple ideal, measures out at about 8.75mm (hca 1.6 FIC)and looks really pretty on her size 5 hand (doesn't fit too well on my pinkie in those picks though haha). The stone has tons of fire, and displays beautiful hearts (although my photography skills don't really show them off). I haven't really figured out how to take good pics of diamonds yet.

A couple more pics attached...

* i meant "arrows" not hearts, woops. and "pics" sorry, got a little excited! :D

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!!!!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! I love the criss-cross design! Your fiance is a lucky lucky woman! :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That's a really beautiful ring.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just an absolutely beautiful ring!! My gosh, the craftsmanship is excellent, and it looks perfect on her hand! She must be beyond thrilled!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Insanely beautiful!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
wow! what a beautiful setting. i've never seen anything like that before, and it's gorgeous, as is the stone. congrats!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
It's stunning, just beautiful!

mrb09

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the responses! Steven Kirsch does amazing works, and there is no way I would have found that diamond without the knowledge gained from the pricescopers and these boards!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring...seems just perfect in every way!!!

mrb09

Rough_Rock
Trying to pick a wedding band. Won't always be worn next to the engagement ring, but for special occasions, it probably will. Trying to decide between 3 sided micro pave and twisted! Input please!

2012-03-27_19-24-55_30.jpg

creation.jpg

IMG00111-20110218-1229.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

How about a curved wedding band? T & C has a lovely one!

cheers--Sharon

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the straight band in the second picture. Leaves the design of the ering as the major focus.

BTW, what is the color of her center stone?

Congrats, your ring is stunning! Is the cross band by Steven Kirsch as well? I really like it. I'd choose that band if it were me.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I love the double prongs and double eternity (is that what you would call it?). I can't wait to see hand shots! :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I prefer the straight band, the second one that you posted.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results