shape
carat
color
clarity

I got it and it''s absolutely GEORGOUS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Congrats. I can''t wait to see handpics.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I''m worn out from diamond shopping too. I sympathize man.

Date: 12/26/2004 10:25:27 AM
Author: valeria101
Posting on behalf of Christmas Eve Proposer
9.gif
Ready for the good news ?
36.gif

'Hi everyone!!

First...

She said yes and everything went as planned. It couldn't have gone better!! She loves the ring and just can't get over how beautiful it is...It's PERFECT!!! Thanks in no small part to all of you!!!

I don't have long, and I'll be back. I'm on her computer (Which is horribly slow!!) and this is my first chance to update.

I'm sorry I haven't before.

I haven't been able to show Susanne much of this board, but I've explained it a bit and she says THANK YOU!!

We were all over the place yesterday visiting and showing the ring, and now today, we're heading to her fathers. And in between we've tried to make sure the kids are having a good Christmas. Haven't had much time for each other yet, but that will come. Christmas is for family and children!!

I'll be back as soon as possible with more info.

Bottom line...

I. COULD. NOT. BE. HAPPIER!!!

Thank you all so much!! '

PS: this came PM with the request to be posted (given script error and time constraints) and the promisse for a follow up on Monday!

Here is a post I made in another thread (I couldn't find this one at first by doing a search for "Christmas Eve Proposer". That thread is in another forum somewhere)...

Hello everyone!
35.gif

What a wirlwind!!

I just got back from Susanne's...I was there since last Thursday (Celebrated her birthday a day early with some friends). I thought I would be back last night, but I took Monday off so I could get her ring re-sized for her because she had to work. Went from a 6 to a 5.5 and it's a perfect fit!!

Then came Christmas Eve and everything went as planned!! I'm pretty tired, I'll make a new post and go into a bit of detail tomorrow.

Sorry I didn't give updates right away, but Susanne has a horrible computer and for some reason, I got some script error when I tried to post (On the day after Christmas). But, I had a personal message from Ana and responded to that with what I tried to post. She posted it for me on some thread here, I saw it later that day.

Plus...

Our IDIOT Production manager decided to try to download something using MY computer and it's been down for two weeks (This was on top of the above mentioned business trip).

Bottom line....Everything went great! And Susanne says THANK YOU!! I showed her the big post...When I showed her the response number, as compared to all the other posts, she realized how much you guys had helped me and really appreciated it!!

Thanks again!! I'll get a picture of her ring somehow...She's got it now, and I need to use the company camera to get an image (I should have done that last week, leading up to Christmas Eve, when I HAD the ring, but kept forgetting) and get it posted. But, you'll all be amazed at how it looks EXACTLY like the Blue Nile picture.

You've all helped create "My Best Day Ever". Susanne gave it to me through her answer, but you all helped make it possible!!!

35.gif

Date: 12/27/2004 5:59:36 PM
Author: codex57
Congrats! I''m worn out from diamond shopping too. I sympathize man.

I''ve never worked on anything harder in my life. Not ANYTHING. Not anything in college or in my professinal life. And certainly not in my personal life (Where FUN, not "Work" reigns supreme).

Yes...It was fun and exciting, but the day the ring came, and it was all I had hoped for (Also a day after my computer at work had gotten FRIED), I just exhaled and took a break!! Afterall, Susanne''s ring was finally in my posession and it was the Friday before Christmas...No turning back then.

I simply went in to a relaxed state of contentment and satisfaction. All the hard work had paid-off. Now all I had to do was hope she said yes a week later.

32.gif

And of course, she did!!
30.gif
36.gif
9.gif

Remember...I hadn''t told anyone out of fear of the surprise getting out. Not my best friend or any family members or any of Susanne''s friends or family members. You guys and the jewelers were IT!!

It was a lot to keep to myself!!
32.gif

Thanks again!!
35.gif

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CEP:

Your welcome.

I trust that you and Suzzane will have a great life together.

Perry

youngster

Shiny_Rock
CEP, I''m just so happy for you and Susanne. Congratulations!
36.gif
Now, let''s get those pictures posted! I can''t wait to see the finished product!

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations CEP!! I''m so glad to hear everything went great and am thrilled Suzanne loved her ring! Best wishes for a life of happiness!

reena

Ideal_Rock
yay! congratulations CEP and suzanne!
36.gif

now, on with the pictures!

solange

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations and best of luck. I am happy that everything turned out so well in the end. You certainly put a lot of love and effort into this endeavor.

I hope your future is as bright and beautiful as this ring. Happy New Year to you and your new family.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
awww, soo happy for you both! Congrats and best wishes
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results