shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brando5111

Rough_Rock
Does this sound like a good diamond for the $? I love the size for the cost. Tell me what you think!

Thanks!!!!
Brando(Joyce)

Price: $2741.04
Laboratory: GIA
Carat Weight: 0.90
Color: H (Near Colorless) End of spectrum of near colorless. Mounts well with both platinum, white gold and yellow gold. Excellent purchase for dollar amount.
Clarity: SI1 (Slightly Included) Inclusions are more visible under 10x magnification. Very good value.
Shape: Round
Depth: 61.7
Table: 56.00
Polish: E
Symmetry: E
Culet: N
Girdle: -
Fluorescence: S
Measurements: 6.22X X X3.85

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you find out the crown angle and pavilion angle? These numbers help in evaluating a stone.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Have you run the pricescope search yet?

brando5111

Rough_Rock
OK - I''m a newbie. I have not run the Pricescope search? What is it and how do you do this? I did find the diamond from using the home page on Pricescope - is that what you mean?

I tried calling the company for more information, but had no answer and left a message for them to call me back. I guess a lot of places are closed until the new year.

Will the crown and pavillion dimensions make all the difference? I suppose this will be the issue as this seems to be a very reasonable price for this size diamond.

My most important factor is a sparkly diamond with no yellow color. I am open to SI1 or even SI2 if it is eye-clean.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
At the top, there''s that "Pricescope you diamond" link. I ran through a few links. You basically want the one that lets you run searches on Internet stores. That gives you a going rate price basically.

Sorry if I''m not more specific. I''m a newbie too.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Will the crown and pavillion dimensions make all the difference? I suppose this will be the issue as this seems to be a very reasonable price for this size diamond.

My most important factor is a sparkly diamond with no yellow color. I am open to SI1 or even SI2 if it is eye-clean.
crown/pavilion angles do make a difference especially if you''re wanting an amazing stone. At the top of the screen/menu bar there is the word prices and click there and then click on search by cut and see what some ideal stones are coming up as as a comparison.

TLS

Shiny_Rock
what do this mean by "H" is the end of spectrum of near colorless??? I though "J" was technically considered the end of spectrum for near colorless ?????

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
I''m guessing the comments after the specs were made by the salesperson. As usual, there was some embellishment to the truth. Near colorless is btw G and J.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results