shape
carat
color
clarity

My asscher is coming today for inspection! Question?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mia1967

Rough_Rock
Hi there -

I''m so excited - the asscher that I posted about several days ago should arrive today. I will try and get to AGA in Philly for an overall inspection, but in the meantime, how do you suggest a novice photograph this stone for all of your educated comments? Thanks!

Shape Asscher
Carat Weight 2.09
Measurements
Length-to-Width 7.27 x 7.28 x 4.81
Proportions
Depth 66.1
Table 55
Girdle MD-STK
Culet NON
Finish
Polish EX
Symmetry EX
Clarity Grade VVS2
Color Grade H
Fluorescence MB

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
looking at it in every possible light condition is more important than photos at this point.
Look for fire in bright light.
Depth/deep look in indirect light.
concentric squares.
Well formed windmill
Pleasing outline.
color

They should be able get some photos for you.

mia1967

Rough_Rock
Oooo...it just came! This stone is BEAUTIFUL...I have no idea how I got so lucky! I was searching G color for weeks and then I moved to H and this beauty popped up. I have it next to my E VS1 Brilliant e-ring and there is NO color difference by my eye what-so-ever. The symmetry appears perfect and it looks 15 miles deep
1.gif
I will still take it for an independent appraisel but since I think it''s so beautiful, I can''t imagine anything chaning my mind...unless it glass! Hopefully I can get some pictures!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/28/2004 10:35:24 AM
Author: mia1967
Oooo...it just came... Hopefully I can get some pictures!
He he! Am I glad to hear this!

Unfortunately, there is no way you could let us see exactly what you do - pictures only go that far, even the nicest... ''Course I can''t wait to see some
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results