shape
carat
color
clarity

Want to buy small Rough Diamonds for unique jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dara

Rough_Rock
Hello!
I am looking to buy small (1/10th to 1/2 carat) rough (and other? Pos cut but not faceted?) Diamonds for unqiue Jewelry I am creating..U.S. only please..
I know I am probably dreaming,especially as far as trying to get the more rare colors such as PINK,BLUE,CHAMPAGNE,COGNAC/WHISKY,etc, but SOMEONE has to have these that are low quality,small and not good enough for faceting,without charging an arm and a leg for them..;-)
I am just experimenting with the idea right now and making a few samples/prototypes,but I know it will take off and I need to start out small and work up to larger quantity orders..
Anyone know of anyplace I can buy these in this way to start?
I have some places right now I am getting some smaller roughs,but only in limited colors..
I do not read the forums much (no time) so if people can e-mail me instead that would be great!
Please e-mail to: [email protected]
Thank you for your time!
Dara

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No idea about colored chips, but the project sounds incredible ! Any chance we could see a schetck or two posted here ?

34.gif
Anyway, a bit back these guys came up with a couple of champagne octahedrons (not on website...really nice crystal shapes, not workable I guess). And then, you might want to take a look down this link if you didn't know of it already.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results