shape
carat
color
clarity

WF "Embrace" and the mini "Dreams of Africa" pendants

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking at the above two pendants and was wondering if anyone here has these? How sparkly are they? I know the diamonds are small and I am wondering if they are too small to really be sparkly. I am not quite ready to purchase so I don't want to bug them. Also, what is the mm size of the mini "Dreams of Africa"?

Thank you!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's not a "BUG" if you call them- that's what they are there for! just fire off an email or use the chat/1-800# option and ask the questions. They will give you details on the spot. It won't be a problem for them - just call and then you'll get the specific info. You can also ask them to email you photos as well... I've done that in the past.

Hope you get the info you are looking for!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those both really look pretty! The measurements of each are posted on their webpages. Mini Dreams of Africa is 18mm, which is close to 3/4". The Embrace is 26mm, which is just a tiny bit over an inch. If I had the Embrace pendant, I would want an 18-20" chain since it is a larger pendant.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1332866496|3157381 said:
It's not a "BUG" if you call them- that's what they are there for! just fire off an email or use the chat/1-800# option and ask the questions. They will give you details on the spot. It won't be a problem for them - just call and then you'll get the specific info. You can also ask them to email you photos as well... I've done that in the past.

Hope you get the info you are looking for!

You're right. I've made multiple purchases there in the past so I shouldn't feel I'd be bugging them....I know how great they are! :D

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for you! Hope that helps you decide which pendant to go for. I'd go for the Embrace personally. It looks like a floral snowflake (yeah, that sounds crazy!)

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1332868426|3157403 said:
Good for you! Hope that helps you decide which pendant to go for. I'd go for the Embrace personally. It looks like a floral snowflake (yeah, that sounds crazy!)

I do prefer the Embrace as well! I love the shape and that it is unique. Plus, the fact that it's much less expensive helps too! I have an email into WF so I'll just wait for their response.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1332868426|3157403 said:

I've been "in talks" =) with WF about the Embrace pendant. I have a few questions that I am waiting to have answered and one thing that concerns me is the fact that the total carat weight is .33-.39 and that doesn't seem like much for the amount diamonds that on the pendant. I'm afraid that they will appear non-exsistant and that the pendant will look like a cool designed white gold one without any diamonds because they will be so tiny. I hope I hear back from WF soon! :bigsmile:

As for the chain, I will be getting one that has 16, 18 and 20" options. I wonder if it will be removable so that I can use it on other pendants?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you are 'in talks', then can you ask about upgrading the point size slightly, so the diamonds are more visible, yet not spoiling the integrity of the design??? Worth another question!

A jump ring at the different lengths - good idea! So clever of you!! :appl: Again, ask if the chain can then be interchangeable with other pendants, but my guess is the jump rings may be larger than the bail/bale on the pendant - but they can answer that when you talk with them.

Glad it is moving along - I really like that design! "floral snowflake"! hahaha! ;))

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I did ask about upping the carat weight, but they said that the cost would quite a bit more.

Good point about the jump rings. This chain will have so many different options that I would love to use it on other things.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results