carat
color
clarity

My favorite color is red...... :-)

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

anythingorange

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh, it's perfect! Everything about it is perfect! The stone, the setting, the prongs... :love:

This photo should be in a magazine!

CROP_0052.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alj: Would you say your two photos are accurate for the color?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's making me want cherry lifesavers! :lickout:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Very cool ring!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Love the shank of the ring!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE this ring! I love the setting and I love the stone (but I guess that probably won't come as a big surprise to many people) 8) I think that is the perfect setting for the stone (and visa versa).

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I love the color of your spinel and appreciate how hard is it to capture the true color of a red spinel. Yours is beautiful and the setting is stunning.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring has a presence.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It stunning! :)

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to all of you for such kind sentiments!

MB, sort of......but not exactly. I'm finding with super saturated stones that it's near impossible for the camera to pick up the true rendition of what my eye sees in real life. I cannot seem to capture the full on rich glow that I see in person in the photos.

In person, the color is just like a red traffic light, a red bike reflector, or a red brake light. There's no pink and there's no orange - it's just pure pure red. But in some of the photos I've taken, it can take on this weird pinkish look that isn't there at all in person. Celle and I were finding that in order to get the best representations for both my spinel and Janice's honking spess, you had to have ALL diffused light and no return light to even come close to real life representation.

It's exactly why I'm a bit more reserved in judging potential stones based on photos. Sure, they can give you ideas of what to look for, but how much they tell you really does depending on lighting conditions too, and sometimes even in the best lighting a stone just can't show all of it's true "in-person" self in a photograph.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Red is my favourite color too, and this stone sounds delish. I wish I could see its true color ;( I am sure it is spectacular!

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaugh! Me! Me! Pick me! To pass it on to when done with ;-)

Love it? I COVET it! *sigh* :love: :love: :love:

It is just simply gorgeous IMHO - enjoy every moment of it and tell it constantly that Starzin also loves and adores it :bigsmile:

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I haven't worn my red business jacket in awhile, and when I put it on this morning, I just sighed....and wished I had this ring to put on today. It's so beautiful. :lickout:

I guess I just need to get those stackers so I wear some bling on days when I don't have matching or contrasting colored stones to wear!

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
anythingorange|1331818817|3149164 said:
Oh my gosh, it's perfect! Everything about it is perfect! The stone, the setting, the prongs... :love:

Ditto. Hands down to your majestic ring. Absolutely beautiful piece :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results