shape
carat
color
clarity

MARA HIT 30,000 POSTS!!! Congratulations!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara has been a member since 2002; she is an integral part of Pricescope! I think may of us who found Pricescope have read so many of her important threads teaching us about color and Size! :bigsmile: She is an Incredible person and I know many of us want to see 30k more posts from Mara! Cheers to you Mara!!! Congratulations!!! :appl: :appl: Here is to many more fabulous years on PS!!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Woo, 30k! I know for me personally, Mara has always posted thoughtfully and helpfully, and I always enjoy her posts. Here's to 30k more!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
congrates!!!!!
:appl: :appl: :wavey:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Mara! It's been great fun watching you evolve in so many ways -- queen blingerator, fiancee, wife, mom. What I appreciate about you most is the way you master a subject -- be it bling, handbags, marketing, or motherhood -- you do your research and you are thorough. I felt perfectly safe purchasing almost anything you recommended here because of that thoroughness and most of all because of your integrity. I miss your daily presence here.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I cannot believe it; seems like SOOOOOOOOOOO long ago we first were here, my friend! We're coming onto TEN YEARS on Pricescope this coming fall - hard to believe! You've contributed just so much here, and Pricescope is richer for having you here.

More than anything, you've been an amazing friend, and I"m so blessed!

Looking forward to the next 30K posts! HUGE hugs to ya!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara,
I wish I had written a poem, perhaps I will add one later...

You are PS. You spent a ton of time teaching us all. I learned a great deal from you about diamonds and about life.
I admire you. And am so glad to have you as my friend.

You have touched many, and your posts here always to the point and spot on...

Cheers my dear. Here is to 30,000 more posts!!!

Should I send an orange tree?? J would love to have another one, I figure you would take that over a cake?? LOL....

xoxo Lisa

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations old gal. :wavey:

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to a lovely young woman and mother. If you don't know who Mara is, then you don't "know" pricescope!! :bigsmile: :naughty:

and plus one, to Matata's post. :!:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh and thanks to our Alj, Mara is a color Queen!!! Never ever did I think that would happen... I think she has more colored stones than me??? :o

Now if we can only get her to embrace yellow gold. :cheeky: Right Alj??

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata|1331949017|3150508 said:
Congratulations Mara! It's been great fun watching you evolve in so many ways -- queen blingerator, fiancee, wife, mom. What I appreciate about you most is the way you master a subject -- be it bling, handbags, marketing, or motherhood -- you do your research and you are thorough. I felt perfectly safe purchasing almost anything you recommended here because of that thoroughness and most of all because of your integrity. I miss your daily presence here.

I agree with this completely!!! She has given me awesome advice w/my babies; she is a fantastic momma! She is spot on, in shopping, research and she has a big heart!! I had the pleasure of getting to know her in the Workout thread and now through mommyhood! She is an awesome lady! :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, what a marker! I am sure you are an expert by now.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Um, Lisa.....you could make strides to catching up with her colored stones, yanno. That screaming blue zircon cushion is STILL available at Prima - laid my eyes on it lovingly last week!

And yeah - the YG thing will come around. I've been working that one for a while now. I'm relentless, so I'm sure she'll have to bend to my will eventually! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh|1331949152|3150512 said:
Mara,
a

How about a silly ditty?

She owned a huge J/SI1,
And used to enable for fun,
Bbags and loose pants,
Checkbooks stood no chance,
Thank god her time’s full with her son!

Love ya Mara...here's to many more posts, enabling or not! :appl:

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Mara, I'll always remember how sweet you were to me when I first came here with my diamond misery. Congratulations!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Mara!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1331952798|3150551 said:
Kaleigh|1331949152|3150512 said:
Mara,
a

How about a silly ditty?

She owned a huge J/SI1,
And used to enable for fun,
Bbags and loose pants,
Checkbooks stood no chance,
Thank god her time’s full with her son!

Love ya Mara...here's to many more posts, enabling or not! :appl:

TGal, as always perfection... Love me some silly. Those bags those Charlotte pants, DH necklaces.. She shoud be on QVC!!!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey there Mara.......A good friend sent me a link of this momentous occassion. CONGRATULATIONS! I miss you and hope you are all doing well. The last pictures I saw of you, Greg and child were terrific.

Congrats again.......your old friend Rod

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha thanks sweet Skippy and Alj for alerting me to this post..! October 2012 will mark TEN YEARS since I found Pricescope, so funny to think about all the time that's passed!

I was just telling someone today the story of buying diamonds BEFORE Pricescope and what chaos it was. Learned a little and became so incredibly anal about numbers, statistics, pictures, hearts, arrows, appraisals, etc. And now coming kind of full circle back to the love of the antique stones/settings that I was looking at 10 years ago when I found PS to begin with.

Thank you for the sweet words from everyone... I've met some absolutely fantastic people on here and my life has been changed forever.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara
Congrats on 30K posts

Your tenacity and teaching us will be what I remember the most.

Who knew you would have such joy with that little boy....

He's your heart

Something you shared with us, thus we were a part

Of a wonderful journey and yet many of us were with you from the start....

G should be very proud of you, and again congrats on this HUGE Milestone.

Love ya... xo

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI...10k out of her 30k posts came from fighting with me, so i'd take some credits... :praise: congrats !

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Mara! I can't believe finding a diamond forum has led me to so many great friendships. Love talking mommy, shopping, diamonds and more with you, sweet friend! :)

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Mara a Huge Congratulations and to many many more posts!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa!! Congrats!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowza woman! happy milestone and happy anniversary on PS!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Mara, you are amazeballs. Nuff said. ;-)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara, thanks for all your contribution to PS and to all the help you have given over the years. We appreciate it all!! Congratulations!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Mara! That's a lot of time and dedication you've devoted to sharing and helping us all learn more. Thank you for that and hope to read another 30000 posts from you! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Mara!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I have loved watching you go from upgrades to having a family!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results