shape
carat
color
clarity

I Never Expected To Post Here! I Want Feedback!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never expected to post on this forum. I don't believe I ever read anything here before! I am very grateful to Pricescope for allowing this forum to exist, however, because I could really use some help from its members now!

As some of the people posting here know (I recognize the names of people who post regularly on Rocky Talky and The Colored Stones forum), I love red gemstones. I own two very lovely Burmese red spinels, but no rubies.

A friend of mine decided to remedy this by giving me a ruby necklace she had bought for me on bidz.com. It is a lab created ruby. I love red jewelry and I love the necklace and will wear it happily. To me the stone looks a bit like stained glass. The color is very uniform, as if it were very saturated.

At first I didn't know if discussion of created gemstones was allowed here, but then I saw that there were threads for the discussion of sapphires, which rubies actually are, of course.

I would like to know if anyone knows how rubies are created and where. I know that this is not a simulant, but it doesn't feel natural to me, either!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I hear they now can add inclusions to the flux rubies.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results