shape
carat
color
clarity

New tiny earrings

InnaR

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to share with you the picture of my new small earrings. I was looking for a pair of small earrings that i can sleep with and walk around without taking them off for weeks.
I trolled ebay, rubylane, etsy and Preloved forum for weeks and finally settled today on this pair of earrings. They have total of .75 and the stones look lovely.
I already paid for the purchase, so I thik i can post the picture. I probably paid a bit too much, but I finally got tired of tying to find a matching pair of .3 or .4 OMCs or OECs and decided to get a package deal :)

http://www.rubylane.com/item/760445-aje65/Antique-Victorian-European-Cut-75

OEC OMC earrings.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty little earrings!! They look like rose gold, even tho it says YG - maybe they are rosier in person???

Very nice!

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
Nice! They're a little different from the usual diamond studs, very blingy, but not too large blingy. I like them.

liz

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Inna, these are sooo pretty!! :love: I just love them, they're unique and just such a nice pair of earrings for everyday.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cute!!!!!

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
Those are really pretty! I hope they're as sparkly in real life as they look in the pictures.

I agree, the gold looks very rosy in the pictures.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it!!

InnaR

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all! I would love them to be in rose gold, but I think that the second picture shows more yellow. I might ask my jewerler to replate them, although i hate ruining old pieces. The seller already shipped them, so I might get them here by weekend.
P.S i got to learn how to take pictures. I have few new pieces i would love to share with you, but my photo skills suck.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results