shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have true ghost stories ?

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
I have been fascinated by ghosts all my life ,so if you a story please share !

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
True . . . ghost . . . story?

Uhm. . .
Oh never mind.

Carry on.
People vary.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

justginger

Ideal_Rock
My high school/college job of 5 years was at a very small, two screen theatre in my tiny midwest town. It was a very old building, opened in 1927. It was originally a performing theatre, segregated, with a balcony for the black customers. It had since been renovated with a screen installed in front of the stage, and the balcony closed off to form a second theatre upstairs. I guess due to its sheer age, it seemed to attract strange happenings. I won't convey any stories that I heard from coworkers, only things that happened while I was present. I apologize if there are too many, or if they don't count as 'ghost stories.'

First, walking up the stairs to the top theatre late at night, time to shut down the booth, I could clearly hear two children singing "Ring Around the Rosey." The theatre was empty. I hadn't turned the corner in the stairs to actually see the theatre, so stopped and yelled for a coworker (the only other person in the building). The singing stopped and everything was normal when we got up there.

There were times, maybe once every couple of months, that you could hear what sounded like a radio coming from behind the screen, late at night (I suppose if there wasn't a movie blasting at earlier times you could have heard it then too). It would have been coming from the area where the dressing rooms were backstage, but none of us were keen to go try to find it. It only played old fashioned music, sort of 30s stuff, jazz and Ratpack songs. It always really creeped me out, reminded me of Jeepers Creepers. :errrr:

Not sure if this one counts - don't KNOW if she was a ghost. The set up for the theatre was that the employees were in a sort of V configuration behind one continuous counter, with the ticket sales at the top of the V (closest to the door), and the food/beverages behind on both sides of the V. To the left was the mens' toilet, to the right was the ladies'. Anyway, sitting at the ticket sales part one afternoon, I looked over and saw a little girl standing outside of the mens' bathroom. She looked as if she were waiting for her dad to come out. It immediately struck me because I had sold all the tickets for that show, and she hadn't been there before. I was then asked a question by one of my coworkers, which resulted in me walking the 25 feet to the front door, and when I got back she was gone. I watched every single person walk out after both movies were finished that day, and she wasn't there. She was noticeable/memorable because she was just stunning - a gorgeous girl with BRIGHT blonde hair, in a lovely little dress. So, if I didn't see her before, and didn't see her after, she just struck me as perhaps not really being there, IYKWIM.

For those that don't know, movies come in reels and you have to put them together, splicing them with specialized tape. My manager once took apart a movie from the upstairs theatre that he himself had put together - and the tape on it was completely different than what he had used. He used a clear/yellow striped tape and the stuff that came off was bright, solid red. We didn't even have that tape in the building, nor had any of us seen it before (or since!).

And the strangest event of all. What my coworkers and I deemed the 'alien baby.' :lol: There was actually a basement to this cinema, kept under lock and key. One of my more larrikin coworkers managed to lift the key from somewhere, and a group of boys went to check it out (OF COURSE late at night, after closing). I went down with them once and it scared the crap out of me. Just a dingy, low ceiling, bare dirt space. Anyway, one time they went, one of them noticed in the corner of one of the rooms (the space was segmented with boards) that the ground was uneven. He scuffed around with his toe and the found...the alien babies. :o In all seriousness, I have no idea what these things were. They brought one back for me, as I was a bio student and they thought I'd know. What I can describe is that it was a skeleton of a torso - no head, no appendages, about the size of a mango. It had what looked like a cartilage fin, not as prominant or sharp as a dolphin fin...but it was located on the ventral side of the body, not the dorsal. Despite my fairly extensive anatomy/phys courses, I had NO idea what it was. I took it in a theatre cup back to my dorm to show my bio professor. I overslept the next day and completely forgot about it, leaving it locked in my room all day. I didn't even return to my room that day, and went straight to work in the evening. The coworkers hit me up about the creepy skeleton, and I confessed to having forgot. Went home that night, and it was gone. The whole cup, gone. No one else had access to my room. Sleep did not come easy that night! I sent the boys back to get another one (they had found it in a 'pod' of about 6) and they were ALL GONE. That was one of the strangest, most unexplainable events of my life.

That's all that comes to mind ATM. There were plenty of stories from other people that I had no role in, or little things like hearing whispers or bumps/thuds that could be explained away. It was a very...interesting place to work as a teenager! :bigsmile:

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
skippy ,great threads ,thanks
justginger ,cool place to have worked in !
ericad ,please share your stories .

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
When I was little, like 5 or so, we had one of those cable boxes that sat on top of the tv with the switch that slides side to side to select channels. You had to manually slide it to make the channels change - no remotes back then. One day I was alone in the living room, watching my cartoons on the sofa, and the channels started flipping. I looked at the channel box and the switch was sliding back and forth by itself. I told my mom, but she didn't believe me :rolleyes:

My brother and I, who was 7.5 years older than me, had bedrooms down the hall from each other, with our shared bathroom in between. Night after night, we'd both hear footsteps going up and down the hall and padding around on the vinyl bathroom floor. I'd poke my head out of my room to see if it was him (he often did the same) then I'd run like a bat out of hell into his room and sleep in there and often we'd still hear the noises together. I also often also heard voices murmuring downstairs (my bro never heard this). Sometimes a man and woman, sometimes many voices. At first I thought my mom and dad were still up (their room was downstairs) and I'd sneak down the stairs to go try and stall for more time, but everything was dark, appliances off, mom and dad sound asleep in their bed, dad snoring. This happened at least a dozen or more times.

Once my brother woke up the whole house, hysterical (he was about 14 at the time, so not a little kid) because he woke up to the sound of tearing paper. Sounded like sheet after sheet of paper being torn in half. Of course, there was no one there, no sign of anything amiss when our parents lit up the house and searched. But to this day he swears he was wide awake and listened to it for quite a long time, thinking maybe our parents were up and causing the noise.

Another time, I was in bed and there was a loud crash in my bedroom closet. By this point, my parents never believed me, so though I was terrified, I just stayed in bed till morning (covers over my head). In the morning, I opened my closet door and all the games from the top shelf were on the floor. The shelf was intact, the games had been neatly stacked, but every single one was on the floor. On top of that, every single item that was on the hangers was also on the floor, but hangers still on the bar. I showed my mom and dad, and they never really offered a "reasonable" explanation because there was none. We didn't really talk about it. We only lived in that house for 2.5 years.

I had 2 occasions as a kid when I woke up to find someone standing at the foot of my bed, and after a few seconds they vanished. Once it was a good looking young man in a military uniform, but not a uniform that I recognized (not American). I told my mom about it, and described the young man (fair skin, light hair, blue eyes, tall). She went pale and ran to her jewelry box and pulled out a picture of a young man in a military uniform. I had never seen this picture before, to this day I don't know who it is. But he did resemble the man I saw and my mom never spoke about it again. I don't know why my mom has kept an old picture of a 1960's era soldier all these decades. I have some very romantic guesses though (sorry dad) :naughty: The other time it was an old lady. When I described her, my mom mused that it sounded like her grandmother, but no way to know - no pics or anything.

After these incidents I didn't really have any other experiences until a recent one that was really strange. It happened over 2 days. On day 1, DD was sitting at the kitchen table coloring or doing a puzzle, and I was in the office near the front of the house on the computer. I heard her start to cry. I ran into the kitchen and she said that she had her back to the kitchen and heard me walking around behind her, then "Shhhhhhh!" right in her ear, but when she turned around I wasn't there. She was REALLY freaked out.

That night (or possibly the next night, don't remember now) DH was working night shift, and I woke up to see an old bearded man standing on DH's side of the bed. I felt paralyzed and couldn't breathe. He crouched down and started to crawl towards me across the bed (Samara style from The Ring), so I kicked the covers in his direction and scrambled off the bed and by the time I was standing up, he was gone. I thought it was a night terror.

That night, DD woke me up in the middle of the night crying hysterically. She was gasping for breath. She said she dreamed that she looked out her window and saw an old man with a beard standing down in the driveway staring up at her and she couldn't move or breathe. She said he's a "bad man".

Those are my stories!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I don't have any myself because I can't say I believe in ghosts, but my dad has one.

His three aunts lived together most of their lives in a really old house in the city that had been in my family for generations. There are a ton of stories in my family about people seeing a young man, wearing something like a soldier's uniform, standing on the landing at the top of the stairs - my dad claims to have seen him on a couple of occasions and even though he doesn't believe in ghosts either, he can't explain it. Many of my aunts/uncles etc say they have seem him too.

Aaaaanyway, when my granaunts got too old to live alone they moved out and the house was sold and turned into apartments. About three years later I was at school one day and my friend was telling a story about how her sister had moved into an apartment with her boyfriend...and that they kept seeing the ghost of a young soldier on the landing. Turns out they were living in my family's old house!

THEN, about seven or eight years ago, all the houses in that street were demolished for redevelopment and as part of the process an excavation was carried out. Over 90 skeletons were uncovered - turns out the site was right above an old cemetery.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1331420997|3145820 said:
True . . . ghost . . . story?

Uhm. . .
Oh never mind.

Carry on.
People vary.

Kenny, about the "People vary" line on every post . . . are we supposed to agree and nod sagely, or get annoyed that you've created your own personal cliche? :cheeky: If you like it that much, let it be your signature at the bottom of your posts . . . unless you really enjoy typing it each time.

Some things are beyond our understanding. Just because we don't understand, doesn't make them any less real.

I should know. I didn't 'believe' either. Still don't 'believe'. But I've experienced things I cannot explain.

Do I know what caused these experiences? Nope. And I prefer not to speculate or examine them too closely; especially if doing so will . . . facilitate more activity . . . by whatever forces might be at work beyond my 'understanding'.

I have lived with 'something' that wasn't existing on the same plane/level as myself. WHAT it was, I don't know. That it WAS, was witnessed by myself and my (now) hubby. I didn't imagine it and neither did he. And I daresay we are both extremely rational people, not given to fantasy or drama.

So, I'd say truth is not what you think, but what does actually happen.

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
good stories every one ,any one else ?

I have had a few incidents myself not creepy but still strange .once I was in the kitchen preparing dinner and my husband was upstairs sleeping , suddenly he walked through the kitchen to the living room .he was fully dressed for going out .I followed him in a minute to ask where was he going , but he was not there .I checked the bedroom and he was fast asleep wearing his pajamas !
within a few days of this I walked all over the first floor turning off the lights preparing to go up for bed .my husband & kids were all in a deep sleep (I am a late sleeper ) then I saw some one (looked like a man ) walk from the room where I just turned off the light into the corridor .I ran after him and saw on one there . there is a square wall cover the size of a tile and it was open and the cover was resting against the wall !!! there are water pipes inside and no person can fit there .the cover was propped and not thrown on the floor .these incidents freaked me out completely .I was afraid to move in the house after every one was asleep . I felt like the spirits were letting us know that they share our house too .

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Working on a hospice unit, we see unusual phenomenon quite frequently. From bright orbs to partial body apparitions (I say partial because I have yet to see a full one head to toe, for whatever reason) and I have no conclusion as to exactly what they all mean.
We also see a significant amount of DBP (death bed phenomenon) which cannot be scientifically/medically explained.

I find it all quite interesting...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
maplefemme|1331542603|3146719 said:
Working on a hospice unit, we see unusual phenomenon quite frequently. From bright orbs to partial body apparitions (I say partial because I have yet to see a full one head to toe, for whatever reason) and I have no conclusion as to exactly what they all mean.
We also see a significant amount of DBP (death bed phenomenon) which cannot be scientifically/medically explained.

What is this? What have you seen?? Intriguing...

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
maplefemme said:

very intriguing! I am definitely a believer in the possibility...

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I'm a total skeptic, but we had an odd experience this afternoon...

We're currently on holiday in Germany and staying in the town that my husband's family were from until they fled the Nazis in 1939. We went up to the Jewish Cemetry this afternoon to track down ancestors and take photographs of the gravestones.

At one point, our two year old daughter wandered off a bit and then came running back to tell us to come quickly and see the cat. We went down to the place she said the cat was and she could quite clearly see the cat - a black one apparently - and we couldn't. I had her in my arms and so I should have had the same sight-line as her, but even when she pointed to it walking past we couldn't see it, despite it apparently being only a couple of feet away on the path.

Once she said it was gone we looked round and found that we just happened to be standing in front of her great-great-great-great-grandmother's gravestone....

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no problem with people believing in ghosts, UFOs, pregnant virgins or whatever.
Nothing wrong with beliefs, but dictionaries define true as something quite different.

True ghost story is an oxymoron.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1331595475|3147236 said:
I have no problem with people believing in ghosts, UFOs, pregnant virgins or whatever.
Nothing wrong with beliefs, but dictionaries define true as something quite different.

This is a subjective statement....

sub·jec·tive   [suhb-jek-tiv] Show IPA
adjective
existing in the mind; belonging to the thinking subject rather than to the object of thought ( opposed to objective).
pertaining to or characteristic of an individual; personal; individual: a subjective evaluation.
placing excessive emphasis on one's own moods, attitudes, opinions, etc.; unduly egocentric.
Philosophy . relating to or of the nature of an object as it is known in the mind as distinct from a thing in itself.
relating to properties or specific conditions of the mind as distinguished from general or universal experience.

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
ericad - reading your stories has thoroughly freaked me out!!!!! Especially the creepy guy whispering in DD's ear and then seeing him standing outside!!!!! :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock

Hospice is a beautiful and otherworldly place.

My Mum passed away 4 years ago, and nothing moved nor did I see any apparitions, but the feelings were just so strong. Maybe my grieving mind needed to create something - I don't know. Whatever it was, was so powerful.

Mom stayed there with my sister and I while we had tea and talked to her (she had already died). She stayed for around 2 hours. The Hospice Director came in to talk to us, and while he was a lovely man, I just knew he would have driven Mum crazy (she was opinionated and particular). When he left, we could feel that Mum had left while he was there and we were distracted.

maplefemme you have my utmost respect and admiration for the work you do.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I debated whether I should add my experience; Maplefemme put me over the edge, cause she knows. But I have to warn you - this is long and I hope its not boring :snore:

My Mom passed in 2002 after a long illness. This is a story about right before she passed when she was on hospice care. I know that Maplefemme probably has heard many versions of this story, but this is my Mom's. Before I explain it, I want to give a little background.

We had always been close, sharing a bond that I can't really explain, other than as love. She had an ability to get things, information, from some other means. I don't know how to describe it other than to say through thoughts and dreams. It was quite infrequent and typically involved me (or at least in my myopic kid view, thats what I remember :lol: ). She would know if I was going to call before I did and would be waiting by the phone. One time, in the downtown center of the city we lived in (about two miles from our house), I saw her far away, across and up the street. It was loud, crowded with people and there were too many cars coming for me to cross to get any where close to her. As silly as it seemed at the time, I really wanted to see her and for some reason was anxious that I would be so close to my Mom and yet miss her completely. Even though I was a teenager, in my head I was calling "Mom!" with some urgency like I was little again. My feeling really didn't make a lot of sense, because if I had missed her, I would've seen her later that day back at our house - no big deal! But it was such a little kid feeling of wanting my Mommy - that's all I can explain - and probably what she felt. She went into a fancy food store Cardullos, (a store she rarely went into) and when she did, I felt sad, like I missed her. And then I realized that I could just go catch up with her - as soon as I could run up the block and cross the street. I hurried up the block and stood directly across the street from the store, waiting for the cars to go by - it had two lanes of traffic. As I stood there, Mom came back out of the store and calmly stood on the sidewalk looking around. The cars passed and I ran across the street calling her. She was not surprised to see me, and when she saw me she greeted me with "Oh there you are!" Huh? She said "I heard you calling me, so I came out to wait for you." But the thing is I hadn't been calling her and even if I had, she was way too far away to hear me. That was my Mom and thats the background that helps to understand her ability - if you want to call it that.

So I hope telling this story doesn't offend anyone in any way. It is a deeply personal story and I have told very few people in my life. Years before my Mom passed, she was diagnosed with a degenerative disease and was afraid her death would be slow and agonizing. She looked into end of life options and signed an advance directive prohibiting any measures to prolong her life - resuscitative efforts, antibiotics, feeding tubes, etc. When she was still healthy, she had appointed me to be the executor of her estate and had given me power of attorney in the event that I needed to take action. We had spoken about whether I'd be able to respect her advance directive when push came to shove. She tried to explain that at the right time I would let her go because I loved her; I tried to explain that because I loved her, I might not be able to. She ended up giving power of attorney to an old family friend whom she knew would be able to make the decision. Years went by and she deteriorated. Her disease advanced and dementia had set in. Eventually, she was in nursing care, caught some viral illness and landed in the hospital with a feeding tube. My brother and I didn't know what to do. Mom was so sick that she was unconscious, like she was in a coma. The hospital brought in a social worker and the hospice team to talk to "the family," that is, my brother and me. So many years had passed that we had all forgotten about the advance directive and Mom had long since moved away and lost touch with the old family friend.

My brother and I were bereft - one hospice worker was trying to get us to understand that even if she survived the current virus, she should be on hospice care because she was so frail and so close to the end. Since my Mom was unconscious, the discussions took place right in my Mom's room as if she weren't even there. As the day progressed, my Mom seemed to wake up, only she was talking to her Mom, her Dad, and her brother Dickie (all deceased). She kept telling us to look up, and she would point and tell us it was so bright and beautiful. And then she would talk to them some more, and pretty soon, others in her life who had died. Then she would tell us things they were saying, and she was laughing and happy. I just remember her being really wide eyed. While it was true that my Mom had dementia, up until then it had not been the kind where she saw imaginary people on the ceiling; it was more like the kind where she would leave the house without her pants on, or think the year was 1964 - that kind of dementia. So we continued to have discussions with the hospice workers and the social worker, while Mom was there. I remember Mom was like a child; some times she would be quiet or talking to The Others looking up at the ceiling, some time she would want to be part of our conversation.

At one point, the group of us, now including her doctor, were arguing over the feeding tube - by this time I had remembered the advance directive. Mom interrupted by calling out "Sugar Pie," "Oh Sugar Pie!" She had many terms of endearment for my brother and me like "babe," or "sweetie" and such, but this one I had never heard her say. The lead hospice worker whipped around and said "are you talking to me?' Without any doubt and clear as day, my Mom said "Yes, I'm talking to you, Sugar Pie." The hospice worker took her very seriously and gave my Mom her full attention asking what she needed. In a moment of clarity, my Mom said it was important not to change the "piece of paper." She had a hard time getting the words out and said very slowly "I think... its best that we leave... the paper as is." The hospice worker asked my Mom "do you mean the advance directive, that we should leave that as is?" and my Mom said "Yes." I was surprised that the hospice worker was suddenly paying so much attention to my Mom, and giving her opinion so much credence. (I don't mean to sound callous or cold, its just that all day the hospice worker, like all of us, had generally been ignoring my Mom. Now suddenly, she was paying attention.) So my brother and I came to the right conclusion that Mom's directive needed to be honored, and the social worker went off to track down Mom's old family friend to get her written direction.

During a lull in the conversation, the hospice worker turned to Mom and said "How did you know my nickname was 'Sugar Pie?'" and my Mom once again pointed at the ceiling and said "They told me." The hospice worker said "You mean my Mom and Dad?" and my Mom said "Yup." Later on when we were all standing outside the room, the hospice worker told us how good it was to be called "Sugar Pie" again as she had not heard it since the death of her parents, many years earlier.

Mom survived that virus and was placed in the hospice wing of a nursing home. When we arrived there, the first question staff repeatedly asked was whether Mom had "talked to the angels" yet. This was as real a medical question as some others they could ask, and helped them pinpoint how close to the end the patient was. Had I not gone through that with Mom in the hospital, my brother and I would've had no idea what they were talking about.

My Mom passed a few months later, with the next bout of flu and no feeding tube. It was a peaceful passing and my brother and I were there. I knew that Mom would be okay.

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
minousbijoux, that is the most beautiful story I have heard in a long time. I am so glad your mum had people she loved waiting for her.

Not a ghost story, but when my Nan was dying she was in a lot of pain and said "is this what you have to go through to die?". It was quite upsetting. :cry:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, thanks for sharing these stories. Erica, how scary! Glad the man with the beard is gone and hope he stays that way!
Did you ever find out who that handsome soldier was?

minousbijoux, that is a wonderful story and I am glad you have those good memories of your mom and know she is OK.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1331595475|3147236 said:

So you would have a problem with someone saying space aliens visited her college campus and she saw them out her dorm window? :lol:

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
I don't don't believe in ghosts, well, not the malevolent kind we see on TV. BUT I do believe that the people we love are always with us, and that sometimes that connection can transcend the grave -- especially if we desperately need that person.

I was very close to my maternal grandmother when I was a little girl. She was sick, though, and in and out of the hospital and then in a nursing home from when I was about 7 to when she died when I was 11. I woke up from a sound sleep at what would have been the exact moment she died. I sat up for a couple seconds, and then it was as if a hand gently pushed me back on the bed and I instantly fell back asleep. I found out about her death the next day, and I've always been convinced that she was saying goodbye.

Years later, I attended the same Catholic women's college as my grandmother for my freshman year of school, and I was deeply unhappy there for a number of reasons. The main building and the chapel were probably about 100 years old, so they were buildings my grandmother would have been in all the time. Every time I went into the chapel, I could physically feel my grandmother's presence. It was as if she was sitting next to me, holding my hand and telling me everything would be OK, telling me I wasn't alone in this place I hated. She was there with me and watching over me. It was bizarre and I can't fully explain it, but it was also hugely comforting, and sometimes I would make up excuses to go in there so I could just sit with her. I transferred at the end of freshman year, and I haven't felt that connection since. I haven't needed to, although I still deeply miss her.

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1331556211|3146747 said:

I'm going to post when I get home tonight when I can do justice to a reply and also comment on minousbijoux's post because I can really relate to her experience and it was very kind of her to share such a personal story.

Thank you, Begonia. I feel truly grateful to work in hospice, it's an honor to look after my patients and their families during such a difficult time. I'm sorry for the loss of your Mother, thank you for sharing.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
maplefemme|1331664681|3147780 said:

I'm going to post when I get home tonight when I can do justice to a reply and also comment on minousbijoux's post because I can really relate to her experience and it was very kind of her to share such a personal story.

Thank you, Begonia. I feel truly grateful to work in hospice, it's an honor to look after my patients and their families during such a difficult time. I'm sorry for the loss of your Mother, thank you for sharing.

Looking forward to this!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1331670301|3147879 said:
maplefemme|1331664681|3147780 said:

Looking forward to this!

Me too! What time will you post? :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Minous. I just re read your mothers hospice passing. Oh how WONDERFUL that experience must have been for her and the worker to be connected w people from your past. Sounded very comforting.

Made me think of my grandmother.

Thanks for posting that lovely story of love and departure.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Enerchi, thanks for saying so! Whenever I write something personal like that, and there is little reaction, I always think I've gone too far, so it means a lot that you would say that.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1331688413|3148109 said:
Oh Enerchi, thanks for saying so! Whenever I write something personal like that, and there is little reaction, I always think I've gone too far, so it means a lot that you would say that.

I'm quite surprised at myself for returning (daily!!) to read this thread - this kind of stuff TOTALLY creeps me out and I'm TERRIFIED of anything happening in my home. I'm often up at night to get water downstairs and I'm fine till I have to go back upstairs, then I think ... these kinds of things ... what if something WERE here??? I have nothing to share - nothing has ever happened, no burial ground house building here!

Yet --- Whenever I get spooked by something, I just tell myself, if anyone were here, it would be my grandmother who would ALWAYS be here to look out for us and over us. She was just the epitome of maternal love. I am very fortunate to have her piano and some furniture pieces and her wedding band, and they give me comfort.

Sometimes I imagine I can hear her voice - or at least a phrase the way that she would say something and it is a melancholy feeling. I'm both comforted by her and yet miss her so much it makes me so sad.

Your story about your mom made me think of her. I'm so glad you took the time to share that - thank you so very much :halo: It was so personal and touching.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Maplefemme! :wavey: Come back to the thread and tell us your stories!! I'm on the edge here... waiting.... :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results