shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Plat. Martini Pendant .804 J VS1 Expert Selection

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I am going to have to sign off after this... after finding Pricescope last year.. My behavior has been deplorable :nono: .... I say this because I am officially an addict and might need intervention :-o ... to stop.. at least I am ending (or trying to end) my downward fall into Diamond acquistion madness.... with the purchase of a beautiful Whiteflash Pendant.. after torturing several vendors trying to make the "best" diamond decision for myself (my apologies to those I tortured...) I ended up at Whiteflash with Sheerah. She was fabulous (and so were the other patient souls who worked with me at unnamed PS vendors) and most importantly once I made my decision... they were fast.. I placed my order on Friday and I was wearing my new pendant on Wednesday.... I can't say enough good things about all the vendors here.. unfortunately from hanging out on this website.. I think I have become an over-thinker.. but I also believe this time it paid off for me... I love :love: my new pendant.. neck shots later.. but for now.. Thank you Whiteflash for being so easy to work with and most of all patient!!!

Also.. thanks to Dreamer and DS for suggestions on color and size...and always Phoenix..for trying to direct me in the best direction despite myself...

My diamond:

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-2728110.htm

Platinum-3-Prong-Martini-Diamond-Pendant-by-Whiteflash-31943_f[1].jpg

Platinum-3-Prong-Martini-Diamond-Pendant-by-Whiteflash-31943_g[1].jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Whiteflash Plat. Martini Pendant .804 J VS1 Expert Selec

Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Can't wait for neck shots!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock

Oh, that's SO GORGEOUS!!!! I also can't wait to see neck shots!!! :love: :love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Haha, yeah, I also told myself my diamond buying was over once I had my classic solitaire diamond pendant. We'll see if that pans out to be true...
Your new pendant is gorgeous!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ok.. disclaimer... I live in Florida.. clearly I have a few sun spots and necks... at 49 just don't look like they used to.... so glad there are pendants..hopefully that is where the focus will be.... :rolleyes:

IMG_1326.JPG

IMG_1333.JPG

IMG_1329.JPG

IMG_1331.JPG

PA-C

Shiny_Rock

your pendant looks absolutely AMAZING!! i LOVE how it lays on your neck - it's perfect :love: :love: :love: :love:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mayk, you have a beautiful neck, so no worries ::) Your new pendant is fantastic! What a sparkly fireball! Wear it in good health :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful necklace and beautiful jewels!!! PS is dangerous on the wallet!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous pendant!! It looks so nice and big on you!!! :love:

I so know what you mean about PS being hard on the wallet.... :bigsmile: But diamonds are too pretty to not buy!!!!

Enjoy your beautiful necklace!

Cachette :))

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh Mayk that looks sooo beautiful!!! Looks very substantial, bright and white!! I love it, congrats!

dani13

Ideal_Rock

Looks STUNNING and HUGE on you!!!! And your neck is lovely!!! Enjoy your new bauble!!! :love: :love:

tigian

Ideal_Rock

Absolutely gorgeous on you!!!!! It looks huge on your neck as well. I love love love it. (bookmarking it for future purchases) See? You are not the only one that gets influenced! You must stay!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's beautiful and looks marvelous on you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous! Have you signed up for DA yet? (Diamonds Anonymous)

stci

Ideal_Rock

Amazing necklace! Congratulations!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock

It's beautiful and looks lovely on you. I had to laugh with your opening because I've been thinking the same thing. ha ha

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Ohh, it is gorgeous and the neck's pretty cute too! I kwim about PS. I may have to take a hiatus soon, as I have quite a few purchases I have been too lazy or too embarrassed to share. :shock:

Anyway, if you start a "former PS member addiction group", count me in. Enjoy your gorgeous new necklace!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock

yennyfire|1331248367|3144406 said:
Ohh, it is gorgeous and the neck's pretty cute too! I kwim about PS. I may have to take a hiatus soon, as I have quite a few purchases I have been too lazy or too embarrassed to share. :shock:

Anyway, if you start a "former PS member addiction group", count me in. Enjoy your gorgeous new necklace!

Ha ha...maybe PS will start a new forum for us. :lol:

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock

I love the neck shots -- it looks huge!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Nice pendant Mayk! That does look HUGE on you and it sits just perfectly on your neck! Lovely setting design too - clean, simple, classic. Gorgeous!

(and your neck looks perfect!!!)

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you...all!!!! :wavey:

I know you feel my joy... In a new fabulous Blingy... And the pain of already trying NOT to plan the next purchase :shock: I do need DA or we need a thread dedicated to those of us that have "over enduldged" and need to detox...

Enerchi... You are part of the problem my dear.... :o you are an enabler in the highest order...and I think you have a recent purchase...to confess :bigsmile:

P.S. thankS for the reassurance on my neck... My littleI insecurities...getting the best of me! :roll:

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock

Looks really great and quite big on you!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Beautiful pendant! Looks great on you!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Mayk|1331255275|3144562 said:

I know you feel my joy... In a new fabulous Blingy... And the pain of already trying NOT to plan the next purchase :shock: I do need DA or we need a thread dedicated to those of us that have "over enduldged" and need to detox...

Enerchi... You are part of the problem my dear.... :o you are an enabler in the highest order...and I think you have a recent purchase...to confess :bigsmile:

P.S. thankS for the reassurance on my neck... My little insecurities...getting the best of me! :roll:

LOL! Really? I enable??? I just 'encourage' --- its all how you spin it! :D I was lucky lucky lucky to purchase an OEC from Dreamer D and I am very excited to have it! I just look at it at present, but would like to make it into a pendant (oh! who knew??? :lol: ) but have to pace myself - or rather my credit card! I could buy something everyday - no problem - it's paying for it that seems to be the issue ;))

Leaning towards the Barbara by BGD but no firm decisions. It won't be until the summer anyway, so plenty of time to think/rethink/stress/reassess/change my mind... you know - the usual drill when it comes to PSer's!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Enerchi|1331257841|3144605 said:

P.S. thankS for the reassurance on my neck... My little insecurities...getting the best of me! :roll:

LOL! Really? I enable??? I just 'encourage' --- its all how you spin it! :D I was lucky lucky lucky to purchase an OEC from Dreamer D and I am very excited to have it! I just look at it at present, but would like to make it into a pendant (oh! who knew??? :lol: ) but have to pace myself - or rather my credit card! I could buy something everyday - no problem - it's paying for it that seems to be the issue ;))

Leaning towards the Barbara by BGD but no firm decisions. It won't be until the summer anyway, so plenty of time to think/rethink/stress/reassess/change my mind... you know - the usual drill when it comes to PSer's!

I can't wait to see what you choose.. If you need encouragement I will be there for you. :bigsmile: .. The Barbara was a top contender in my choices...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Lol!!! Thanks for joining the list of enablers!!! :lol:

What made you narrow down to the martini setting? What appealed about one style over another? The stone is a OEC in what Dreamer described as a probable L/M colour and is 5.25 mm. I want to respect the 'age' of the stone so have ruled out BGD slider bezel and the 1/2 bezel - would suit a modern RB but I don't think it would work for this stone. I loved the milgrain Barbara that Athenaworth just posted!

Can you tell me how you made this final choice? Thanks! :))

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

enerchi. Happy to share my crazy trip...

I studied DBL's custom bezels....Then BGD and had a stone or two I was considering... I was 100% sure I wanted fixed I didn't want a pendant that would come off the chain. Also, I thought that fixed would be the best option to limit flipping... So I had narrowed down my choice to the Barbara Martini at BGD and i had asked about it being fixed The swing point was the diamond it was a good price and met my main "wants"...so I had to go with WF.. I like the simplicity that the diamond looks like its suspended on my neck... Had I gone with a smaller stone... I might have gone with a bezel for more presence... I have to tell you.., I've also been watching JbEG's bezel settings...they have a new one in this month's new arrivals that makes heart sing... It was anything but easy... But I am happy with my choice and I have the upgrade option...should I lose my mind.... :roll:

So far....just today since I just got it... Every time I looked at it the stone has been face up... No flipping... I only have one day and I was in the office all day... But so far so good. That was a top priority for me.

Can't wait to see what you decide!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mayk|1331259877|3144630 said:
enerchi. Happy to share my crazy trip...

I studied DBL's custom bezels....Then BGD and had a stone or two I was considering... I was 100% sure I wanted fixed I didn't want a pendant that would come off the chain. Also, I thought that fixed would be the best option to limit flipping... So I had narrowed down my choice to the Barbara Martini at BGD and i had asked about it being fixed The swing point was the diamond it was a good price and met my main "wants"...so I had to go with WF.. I like the simplicity that the diamond looks like its suspended on my neck... Had I gone with a smaller stone... I might have gone with a bezel for more presence... I have to tell you.., I've also been watching JbEG's bezel settings...they have a new one in this month's new arrivals that makes heart sing... It was anything but easy... But I am happy with my choice and I have the upgrade option...should I lose my mind.... :roll:

So far....just today since I just got it... Every time I looked at it the stone has been face up... No flipping... I only have one day and I was in the office all day... But so far so good. That was a top priority for me.

Can't wait to see what you decide!

I love it!! It looks huge on you! Well done, I'm sure the anxiety and stress was well worth it.

I think I know which one you're referring to. I bought it :cheeky:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Mayk|1331258072|3144607 said:
Enerchi|1331257841|3144605 said:

I can't wait to see what you choose.. If you need encouragement I will be there for you. :bigsmile: .. The Barbara was a top contender in my choices...

Barbara!

And you should spend $50 and resize the ring to wear in the meantime :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can we add you to the "ENABLER" list DreamerD???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its not enough you finally got me off my tush to get my ering appraised... now I have to resize the ring - you are quite the task master!!! :lol: ;)) :lol:

(Yeah, I'm being seduced by that Barbara Bezel each time I surf to BGD... )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results