shape
carat
color
clarity

Where does one find diamond trapezoids?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I fell in love with the ring TL posted in a thread about my new sapphire.

http://www.langantiques.com/images/external/30/1250114851_Main_View_2_30_1_435e.jpgve

And found a jeweler, but we seem to have a problem sourcing out trapezoid diamonds. From what I understand, they are difficult to source out. Yesterday I searched ebay, and found one, which is already gone. Cutting them according to a specific order, as I understand, is difficult. But I love the design of this ring! Any advises? Sorry, I can not even give you dimensions because the stone is in my vault, I shall be back with stats tomorrow. And I am not posting in diamonds, because I am used to post here, and people are very good at ordering good settings (like AGBF's spinel). Any advices will be welcomed. The only thing I found were ebay rings with trapezoid stones, but the cheapes one is 1.7 K, so unless I manage to recycle all stones in them, it becomes a tall order. Any ideas? I'd hate to forgo this idea...

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These ones can work, I have to ask the jeweler, but a great find, and a fast one. Thank you, Freke!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results