shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes!!

I have been having trouble finding shoes for the wedding, and I totally forgot to come to my best shoe search engine-- The shoppers of PS!

Since my dress is a sample with a lace hem, I need a fairly tall heel. 4-4.5 inches. I also don't want to be miserable, so some sort of platform is ideal. I am a heel girl, so I am comfortable walking in heels this height. I am looking for ivory size 7.5 shoes that don't make me look like a stripper. Preferably something satin or dressy. No strappy heels or pointy toes.

Budget is $150, but I'd love to spend less!

Help!!!!! (please!)

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
**Edited by moderator. Please remember we do not allow sales here**

slg47

Ideal_Rock
OU I also had a sample with a lace hem but they are taking up the lace (it is costly but I wouldn't feel like myself in 4 inch heels). Is that an option for you?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
M!

On my old computer I had tons of websites bookmarked! I wish I still had it!

Having said that, you need this site:

http://www.myglassslipper.com/

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, thank you!

Freke-- Now I feel like I MUST own those Kate Spade's! I don't know when I stopped being a practical person. I can't believe I might spend $200 on shoes I will wear ONCE haha!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
OUpeargirl|1328879813|3123102 said:
Ooooh, thank you!

Freke-- Now I feel like I MUST own those Kate Spade's! I don't know when I stopped being a practical person. I can't believe I might spend $200 on shoes I will wear ONCE haha!

As soon as you started planning a wedding.
Screw practicality - get the shoes!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
If you're willing to up the budget to $200 order the Kate Spades and Badgely Mischkas and choose!

geisha_gyrl

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love Badgley Mischkas. They are so beautiful! I ordered a pair and a pair of Liz Rene. While the BM were gorgeous (My friends and the ladies in the bridal shop loved them.), the Liz Rene's looked better with my dress. Both are comfy. Nina also makes pretty heels with a platform.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for everyone's help!! I found a pair I loved on ebay that I got for 60% off!! Badgley Mischka "Osmond." They are the perfect height and pretty, too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results