shape
carat
color
clarity

resale value for earrings

mylittlepretties

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I am wondering what the price on someplace like diamondbistro would be for a pair of OEC diamond studs around 1.25 ctw? The stones are nicely cut, face up very white and has very nice flashes of color. One stone is eye clean while the other has an occlusion that is only visible in sunlight and only if you are looking at the stone closely. The diamonds are certified and I tried looking at Old World Diamonds to get an idea of price but it is hard to figure out just by looking at pictures.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A 5.2 mm diamond sold recently on DB for about $599 in a ring setting. It had an inclusion, but had a facet pattern that was stunning! We can't quite know what items actually for, the buyer and seller might have negotiated, but sold items usually stay on DB for a few days. A pair I was checking out, which were about 5 mm including the bezels (not sure what metal) were about $1,200-$1,500.

I'd potentially be interested in your earrings depending on mm size so I look forward with you finishing your research and listing them!

mylittlepretties

Rough_Rock
Hi Addy, thanks so much for taking the time to reply.

I do need to make a correction - the stones are not certified. I think I will take them to get appraised because it is not easy to do the research without some stats.

I am not sure if I going to sell them or keep them. I am trying to see if it is worth keeping them given the price I paid for them. It is a long story but will be able to discuss more in a week or two.

Where the pair you were looking at from an individual seller? That seems like a really good price. What was the clarity and color?

Addy|1330451508|3136454 said:
A 5.2 mm diamond sold recently on DB for about $599 in a ring setting. It had an inclusion, but had a facet pattern that was stunning! We can't quite know what items actually for, the buyer and seller might have negotiated, but sold items usually stay on DB for a few days. A pair I was checking out, which were about 5 mm including the bezels (not sure what metal) were about $1,200-$1,500.

I'd potentially be interested in your earrings depending on mm size so I look forward with you finishing your research and listing them!

mylittlepretties

Rough_Rock
correction below :

mylittlepretties|1330382900|3135910 said:
Hi,
I am wondering what the price on someplace like diamondbistro would be for a pair of OEC diamond studs around 1.25 ctw? The stones are nicely cut, face up very white and has very nice flashes of color. One stone is eye clean while the other has an occlusion that is only visible in sunlight and only if you are looking at the stone closely. The diamonds are NOT certified and I tried looking at Old World Diamonds to get an idea of price but it is hard to figure out just by looking at pictures.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MLP - I truly don't remember any information about them. They were sold by an individual.

mylittlepretties

Rough_Rock
Thanks and Good luck in your search Addy!

Addy|1330461821|3136588 said:
MLP - I truly don't remember any information about them. They were sold by an individual.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results