shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me post pictures!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
This is the 3rd time I've tried to learn this! I love PS 2.0 but the picture posting and I just don't seem to get along!

This is my favorite forum. In fact, I used to post at another forum too and I gave that one up a few months ago.

I think I could contribute better if I learned how to do this!

I've managed it a couple times but instantly I forget how I did it and it takes me forever.

Please talk me through it?

I am a picture posting dunce apparently!

I just get so confused.

Thanks! :wavey:

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
The only way it ever works for me is if I go to >my account >image control panel and then upload pictures there and then I am able to insert them into the thread from there. Hope it works for you!!! Post sumpthin' pretty!!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Hi Danny...I'll try to help out...

click on the icon that looks like a diamond shape under insert (at the top)

Screen%20Shot%202012-02-23%20at%2010.07.34%20PM.png

click on choose file

Screen%20Shot%202012-02-23%20at%2010.08.19%20PM_0.png

choose your image from wherever you saved it and click 'save' to save it to PS

then insert your image by clicking on it below

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
tuffyluvr|1330064012|3133119 said:
The only way it ever works for me is if I go to >my account >image control panel and then upload pictures there and then I am able to insert them into the thread from there. Hope it works for you!!! Post sumpthin' pretty!!!

Oops--it's >my pages, not my account! The tab on the far right of the forum tab near the top of the page. I have never been successful clicking the diamond icon in the thread and inserting the image unless I have already uploaded it to the image control panel. Let me know if that makes sense or not...

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! Let me try over the next few days. I appreciate the help and haven't forgotten this thread. I want to try when I feel better so maybe I learn it this time! I'm just sad when it comes to trying to post pictures. Obviously it's not impossible. I just have to learn. :saint:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Danny, I do it a different way.

Beneath the writing part of "Post a Reply," click the tab "Upload Attachment."

Where it says "Filename" click "Browse." This gets you to your own files & you can navigate to wherever you store pics.

Double click on the photo you want to upload. Its path then shows in the "Filename" blank.

Click "Add the file." Your photo's title will appear under the area where you write.

Click Submit when you're done writing.

Good luck!

--- Laurie

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak said:
Danny, I do it a different way.

Beneath the writing part of "Post a Reply," click the tab "Upload Attachment."

Where it says "Filename" click "Browse." This gets you to your own files & you can navigate to wherever you store pics.

Double click on the photo you want to upload. Its path then shows in the "Filename" blank.

Click "Add the file." Your photo's title will appear under the area where you write.

Click Submit when you're done writing.

Good luck!

--- Laurie

This is how I upload pics.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I often have trouble uploading pictures as well, and I've realized that it's because they're too big, and need to be resized.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I'm being a big baby! Cue Kenny whiny baby picture.

I'll work with what you all have given me a little later (I'm trying to buy a car, guy wants a call back) and I'll post pictures IN THIS THREAD to test.

:wavey:

And yes I'll post pretty things! :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results