shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 22" multicolor strand

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just received my new 22" multicolor strand from Catherine Cardellini. Pearls are 9-10mm. Love the colors and luster :love:. I was looking for some color variance and darker tones. It feels very nice on - there is a certain weight to this strand. Catherine was super easy to do business with. She sent me tons of pictures and answered all questions.

The strand originally had YG spacers and clasp but I don't wear much YG so I asked her to restring and put on a silver clasp. I added a pic showing the original strand. It looked very nice but just not my style. The strand lost some length when spacers were taken off but I have a necklace extender that allows me to play with the length a little bit. Let me know what you think!

1959 CC vendor1.jpg

1959 CC vendor2.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pics - hope it's not too many. I love how these pearls look against the skin.

What do you think about the darker background for this strand? Yay or nay?

CC 22 strand2.jpg

CC 22 strand3.jpg

CC 22 strand1.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a shot with an extender. It takes the strand from 22" to 24". Too low cut for work so will most likely wear it this way out to dinner. :Up_to_something:

CC 24 strand1.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
good eye! much prefer the strand w/o the spacers. too busy with them...and a bit too formal as well. this way they can be dressy or casual. again, good eye!

i love the strand on you and off. i think you'll be wearing these with and without the extender a log. they go well with a lighter background as well as a darker one.

congrats on a great purchase....and i agree that catherine is a dream to work with.

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful strand - gorgeous colours - and as a I am a woman of a certain age, may I say you have a beautiful neck!!! Enjoy those pearls in good health, and thanks for the pictures.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
eloisegirl|1329759562|3130103 said:
Beautiful strand - gorgeous colours - and as a I am a woman of a certain age, may I say you have a beautiful neck!!! Enjoy those pearls in good health, and thanks for the pictures.

as another woman of a certain age i must say that i agree with this assessment....sigh. :love:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, eloisegirl and MZ, for kind words about the pearls and my neck :wavey: . I use lots of sunscreen ;))

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
they look wonderful on dark or light, and will look fantastic with the deep v, out to dinner look!!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
movie zombie|1329763274|3130174 said:
eloisegirl|1329759562|3130103 said:

as another woman of a certain age i must say that i agree with this assessment....sigh. :love:
As I was looking at the pics I thought beautiful pearls, beautiful pearls and then the neck shot :appl: :appl: :appl: Couldn't agree more to the above posts.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
You do indeed have lovely skin, and a lovely neck! The pearls are almost as beautiful as you :)

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Bella mezzo, 4Ranch Girl and portoar, for compliments :)

I feel very glamorous wearing this strand for some reason. Don't get the same feeling from my 18". The fact that I can see it when I look down is a plus as well!

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
yummy! I like them best on the lighter background, but they look lovely either way. These are a nice size on you and I bet you love the length, too. thanks for sharing your pictures. enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results