shape
carat
color
clarity

South Sea Pearl Earrings- Should I keep them?

tenyearanniversary

Shiny_Rock
I just received my 11.8mm AAA South Sea Pearl Stud Earrings from PP....I'm really clueless how to take pictures of pearls without the reflection of me in it.....

I know nothing about pearls, so am wondering what you think about the tone and luster?

I have olive-y skin, so did not want greyish greenish. These look to have a silvery tone to them. Is that desirable? Or is a pink tone more desirable? I recall one of the pairs at Miki were more pinky. But they were also almost $5000 more.

Please let me know your honest opinion!

Thanks!

pearls.jpg

Nocciolata

Rough_Rock
It's hard to say from one photo, but the luster looks good to me! More photos? Esp of you wearing the pearls?

tenyearanniversary

Shiny_Rock
I have a couple more photos.......will have to take them on me later........

pearls2.jpg

pearls1.jpg

PearlsOfJoy

Rough_Rock
Trade
you took exceptional pics, pearls are notoriously difficult to capture. The pearls look good, just how a AAA set of SS pearls should look.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: That is what I think. They really are beautiful pearls. Enjoy wearing them because you are a very lucky woman to have such beauties.

Jeweljunke

Shiny_Rock
They are beauties! I would keep them (and get more, more, more) :twirl:

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
I'd keep them :)

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Oh...I would to keep them if I were you :love: That's really pretty silvery and sometime seems greyish look too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results