shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash custom ring, part deux

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
My fiance designed my ring and had it made by Whiteflash. Upon receiving the ring we were not satisfied with the workmanship so I reluctantly parted with it and sent it back.

I had hoped that they would remake the ring entirely rather than just attempt to fix the twisted head and somewhat sloppy basket, and indeed they have. Hopefully it will be in my hot little hands ASAP.

Here''s a before shot:

kw565.jpg

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
The new version is below. The basket has cleaner lines and a more open gallery. The head also appears straight and square.

rinighed_ring.jpg

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
Gaaahh. My attachment disappeared. Here''s another go at the old ring:

kw56543.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great scigeek. I can def see the problem with the original. I''m surprised they sent it out that way to you or even thought it was be ok. Very classy setting! :)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it must have been frustrating, among other things, to have that happen! the second one looks much better. not only in workmanship, but design as well. can''t wait to see the finished ring!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
someone was sleeping at the qc table when that one shipped.
Nice thing about whiteflash is they will make sure your happy.
Let us know how the second go around turns out.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Glad they fixed it! I know its been hard without it. The bigger gallery looks great! Will show off your stone so much more!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results