shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my Emerald Sugarloaf Ring

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
I have always loved the ring in your avatar, it is really gorgeous and it is sooo "highend". Yep have to say I would love to be wearing that one. :love:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Largosmom|1294201047|2814653 said:
Very classy and elegant setting...a really beautiful combination
Thank you, Largosmom! :))

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
crasru|1294246257|2814937 said:
Gorgeous ring. Beautiful color, too.
Thank you, Crasru! Btw, I'm in love with your tanz pendant and citrine ring. The styles are so different but very pretty in their own way. :))

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lula|1294246518|2814939 said:
One of my favorite rings. I'm "available" for adoption, too :bigsmile: Your photos are beautiful -- I love the colors in the photo with the yellow flower -- yum!
Thank you, Lula! Haha, my mom got a kick out of the adoption requests. :bigsmile:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Treenbean|1294246852|2814946 said:
I have always loved the ring in your avatar, it is really gorgeous and it is sooo "highend". Yep have to say I would love to be wearing that one. :love:
Thank you, Treenbean! I absolutely love the doggy in your avatar! So cute! :))

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful ring!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Really? For high school?? I'm 32 and still can't afford that, lucky girl.

Dang that would have paid for all of my education plus some instead of working the 4 jobs that I did while going to University full time. Congrats on a lovely ring I am seriously jealous. I can't wait to see what they get you for graduating from college! Please tell me you are going to college!!!

Congrats on your graduation!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have a beautiful ring and setting! I really like the cabochon look with the halo setting - very nice!

Congratulations on your HS graduation - now what are your college/university plans? Good luck in your future endeavours :))

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An incredibly beautiful ring. It's stunning. I love the height of it and it reminds me of a "scribbler" ring.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I appreciate how difficult it is to take good pictures!

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful! In fact all your sugarloaves are but this looks truly stunning in its halo. Thanks for putting them all together in your avatar so we can drool whenever you post! :bigsmile:

Two lumps please! :bigsmile:

I second that Absolutely! :lol:

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
Both gorgeous!!! THat Leon M. ring is beyond words!!! :cheeky:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Herekittykitty, Blingergrrrl, Tenyearanniversary, Enerchi, LC, Pregcurious, Starzin, and Sapphirecats.

Blingergrrrl, the ring wasn’t nearly as much as you must think, at least not compared to how much tuition is. I’ve been in college for three years now, and I definitely don’t expect any gifts for graduating this time around. In fact, I should probably start saving up to get my parents a present! Thanks for the compliments! :)

Starzin, thank you! I should probably update my avatar as I had another cabochon ring made a few months ago.

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Starzin, thank you! I should probably update my avatar as I had another cabochon ring made a few months ago.
Oh DO! We're always up for looking at new pretties :))

LD: I had to Google "scribbler" ring since I hadn't heard the term before...interesting concept :D
In the past, promise rings were also known as scribbler rings. They were made of a small pyramid-shaped diamond that could be used to scribble messages to loved ones on windowpanes.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No wonder it's a sugarloaf that is sweeet! Yes if you ever get bored of it you can happily send it my way as well :naughty:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and the color of the emerald is vibrant. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results