shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find a yellow sapphire

Butterfly123

Shiny_Rock
Helle Everyone
I was wondering if someone can help me find a yellow sapphire, cushion cut, between 3-4 ct? Or maybe recommend a website (there are so many on the list and I feel overwhelmed). Prefer in NYC or other online websites. Thank you so much

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Butterfly123

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Chrono.
Looks like the first link has a lot more to choose from but not in cushion cut. I am looking for heated sapphire, I really like yellow diamonds but they are expensive. I want to set it in halo ring.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you like yellow diamonds, check out Leibish and Diamonds by Lauren.

Butterfly123

Shiny_Rock
OMG, these are to die for!! I love them all! LOL
I thought I'd buy yellow sapphire because it's cheaper :) I understand it will not sparkle as much as a yellow diamond but I like the look!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a bad stone, overall with the small window most likely closing up once set. Seriously, with your budget, I'd rather get a smaller yellow FCD over a yellow sapphire because it is going to sparkle more.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Check out neon yellow chrysoberyl too. Very durable, great luster, very sparkly, inexpensive, and untreated.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you looked at the GemFix website - http://www.gemfix.com/sapphire_yellow_orange.html - there's a few cushions listed there that may meet your criteria - my personal favorite is in the middle of the 2nd row, but there's a more orangey-yellow rectangular cushion in the 3rd row, and a "silvery-lemon" cushion in the middle of the bottom row. GemFix's photos aren't always so great - sometimes they are spot-on when it comes to depicting color, and sometimes not so much. They are good in terms of communication and you could always request additional photos if you are interested in any of them - and they do have an excellent return policy. (But right now I think they're closed til Feb 15th due to the Tucson Trade Show)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results