shape
carat
color
clarity

My new-to-me EC sapphire halo!

kt

Shiny_Rock
Just got it today and I LOVE it!! Thanks so much to Uppy, it's just absolutely gorgeous, and it fits perfectly right out of the box. It's a medium colored blue, 7x5.5, in a LOGR halo split shank...it's a nice complement to my other darker blue sapphire ring. I'm a little nervous about the melee, though - it looks so delicate and i don't usually wear something in this style.

dang, my hands are dry....

ec sapphire.jpg

ec sapphire 2.jpg

ec sapphire 3.jpg

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! SO happy it got a new home!!! :appl:

happybear

Shiny_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Beautiful! So glad this is staying within PS community!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh.....it's really pretty and looks perfect on your hand!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, color me green with envy...it looks so perfect on your hand.

mastercutgems

Shiny_Rock
Trade
WOW :)

That is one lovely sapphire and mounting...

Bravo :appl:

That is one of my favorite colors of sapphire... Wear it with pride and in good health :)

Most respectfully;

Dana

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! It is a wonderful-color sapphire & looks super on your hand. So glad it found a new loving home!

--- Laurie

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful colour! Bright, clear "setting sun" sky blue.... lovely! Looks great in your setting as well. I hope your melee is safe and you don't have any problems, but just be careful where/how you wear it. Lovely RHR!!!

kt

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! I really love blue stones and this one is just gorgeous - it's such a clear, bright blue and is a nice complement to my more "traditional" sapphire 3-stone ring, which is a medium-dark blue. And i'm excited it's an emerald cut! I'm not rough on my jewelry - I have an office job - but I really don't know what to expect with this level of fine melee. I figured if the setting doesn't hold up i'll reset the stone into a wide bezel ring like this one, which i've been eyeing for awhile (without the side diamonds).

CATHERINE-ISKIW--Pink-Sa-4578-5556T.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lucky buy! Lovely sapphire, enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results