shape
carat
color
clarity

Multi-gemstone Ring

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All,
I'm usually not a fan of multi-gemstone rings because they usually don't seem to "work" very well together to my eye. I happened upon this ring and decided I really liked it. It's a cigar-band style ring with good finger coverage. My middle finger is a size 6.5. I usually wear "white" metals (platinum, silver) and I own very little yellow gold, but I really like this ring. This is 14kt YG with gemstones, in order of appearance, from left to right: round amethyst, pear peridot, pear red garnet, round diamond, pear citrine, round diamond, pear tanzanite, round amethyst (a bit hidden in this photo). Each pear shaped gemstone is well-matched for size and they measure 6 x 4 mm (L:W). My photo skills are not where they should be and I did this quickly with my iPhone, but you can get the idea, at least.

MultigemstoneRing.jpg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun! More shots, please! :)

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
As requested :wavey:

MultigemstoneRingSide.jpg

MultigemstoneSuperClose.jpg

MutigemstoneRingTop.jpg

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
And another

GemstoneRingSide.jpg

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I love this! Reminds me of old Bulgari.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe because it is so out of your comfort zone, that's what appeals to you and makes it so fun to wear!! It does look like a fun ring - congrats on finding and choosing it! Enjoy!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very neat ring. I love all the colors.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
movie zombie approves....and approves in a very big way! love those rings that stand up and say I'M A RING AN PROUD OF IT! :appl:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Agree that multi-gem rings are hard to make work -- but this one is great!! Congratulations!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not usually a multi-gemstone ring person either, but I really like this one because it's different. Enjoy!!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very classy.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, all, for your comments! It's growing on me even more. I wore it all day today - it was a glorious, rare, spring-like day here - and my new ring looks wonderful in the sunlight! I could totally add this to the thread over in Hangout, I think it was, where people were talking about jewelry pieces they love but aren't they're usual "style." This one is way outside what I usually wear but I absolutely love it. A new favorite piece, for sure! :D

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Great ring! I'm not usually fond of multicoloured stones in a ring either but the ring itself is totally my style, I've always loved wide rings. Well done Tanzi - enjoy the difference :)) And absolutely add it to the other thread.

movie zombie approves....and approves in a very big way! love those rings that stand up and say I'M A RING AN PROUD OF IT! :appl:

Ditto! :appl: :appl: :appl: :D

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
I love multigemsone rings!! it's gorgeous! :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I'm not a fan of multigemstone anything, this one works for me in a big way. The different shapes and colours somehow seem to all fit together.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm having a blast wearing it. I didn't expect to like it this much, but it's definitely a new favorite. Comfortable to wear and totally out of my usual range. :appl:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a cool ring! The colors are very pretty together.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results