shape
carat
color
clarity

Kindle Fire Covers

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just had one made for my sister from someone on ETSY. It was amazing and she adores it, very reasonable. Here's a pic, you choose any material and I cant say enough about her she was awesome, she is making me on for my Nook tablet as soon as I find my fabric I want her to use.
Her name for Etsy is irisandlily

image.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1325162968|3090685 said:
I bought this one through Groupon for $14.99 until I have a chance to get out and look around. It has a stand which could come in handy but I doubt it will be my last one. I ordered two books yesterday from Amazon and I just love this Kindle Fire. I love the fact too that you can change the font size and make it easy to read even without reading glasses!

Just as an update I received this cover today. It is really nice and looks much more expensive than the $14.99 I paid through Groupon. It has three little strips in it that allows it to stand up at different angles. Reading hands free - love it!!!! Big thanks to my daughter to buying me this gift - something that I didn't ask for or hadn't thought a lot about - great gift that I've enjoyed immensely already and this case is just like icing on the cake.

This and my SimpleHuman trash can (although I did ask for this and ordered it two days before Christmas) are fav gifts this year - who knew?!?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got a SimpleHuman trash can when we moved to our new house! Little luxuries mean a lot!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1325694170|3094880 said:
I got a SimpleHuman trash can when we moved to our new house! Little luxuries mean a lot!

They really do - hubby says I like it because it's a 'gadget' and he's right - I just love that kind of stuff!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR, I finally replaced my e-reader Christmas gift today with the Kindle Fire! By coincidence, I saw my niece Saturday and she had her Fire with her so I had a chance to see one. She had a case designed exactly like yours. Later my sister texted me that the Walmart ad for this week had the Kindle Fire and a $50 WM gift card for $199 (and $199 is usually the price of the Fire alone). So I decided that was too good to pass up. I was going to get the Touch first, but that was a deal I couldn't pass up! I have gotten as far as registering it and have downloaded a couple of books but need to watch some more videos to make sure I know enough about it. Hope you're enjoying yours!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you got a good deal DS - makes it even sweeter! I have enjoyed mine but unfortunately it's been put away for awhile as we are doing some painting and redecorating projects. I look forward to getting back to it as I was midway through John Grisham's latest novel!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, well good luck with your projects! I am still learning, but so far, I really love it! I just ordered an inexpensive cover on ebay to make sure what style I like before spending more money. I am just looking forward to having it the next time I have to sit and wait somewhere!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results