carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

lizzyann|1327435511|3110664 said:
Hi Bright, I just saw your response to me. The progesterone is going to help sustain your pregnancy whether or not it is viable. For me, as soon as I stopped the progesterone my betas dropped quickly and the bleeding started within days. All was clear and betas down to 0 within a week. I've read that same thing you did that it could take awhile but in all of my cases, it all happened quickly. I am still hoping for the best for you though. The fact that you saw a sac is encouraging to me. Keep us posted on tomorrow. We are all here for you and will be praying and hoping for the best!

MP, what's next for you? HPT or beta WHEN?? Sending positive vibes!

Thanks so much, lizzy. This really helps. Did you ever have spotting while on the progesterone?

Hi to everyone else. I'm trying to have a fun day today & take my mind off this as much as possible in case tomorrow
is not so great.

More later.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Bright, I really don't know what to say other than I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping, hoping, hoping that you see a beating heart!

Lizzy, I'm supposed to wait two weeks to test, and if it is positive, she wants me to come in for early blood testing. So, I guess that means that if AF hasn't arrived, I will test a week from Friday. That seems SO far away!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Thanks, mp. Really hoping your bfp is right around the corner!!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Bright, I have been following you and want you to know that I have been thinking of you. I had a similar situation in that they couldn't see anything when I tested positive for pregnancy. Then the hb didn't show up when it should have. The waiting in between ultra sounds was torture. I took progesterone right away even though they weren't sure it would help. I hope you are feeling well, and my prayers are with you tomorrow.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

blackberry16|1327455764|3110980 said:
Bright, I have been following you and want you to know that I have been thinking of you. I had a similar situation in that they couldn't see anything when I tested positive for pregnancy. Then the hb didn't show up when it should have. The waiting in between ultra sounds was torture. I took progesterone right away even though they weren't sure it would help. I hope you are feeling well, and my prayers are with you tomorrow.

Blackberry, thank you so much for posting. I actually looked up your story several months ago as I think our DH's had similar SA results. I'm sorry you had to go through such stress early in your pregnancy. As I recall, everything turned out ok for you? I hope all is well.

Thanks for your thoughts & prayers. I'll keep you guys posted.

mlk

Shiny_Rock

Just a quick check in to wish bright the very best on Wednesday. Sending tonnes of dust and hugs your way!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks tammy! You're a legend!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

mlk|1327482598|3111213 said:
Just a quick check in to wish bright the very best on Wednesday. Sending tonnes of dust and hugs your way!

Thank you! I'm feeling pretty nervous. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

Good luck today Bright. Thinking of you.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Bright - hugs, dust, prayers, hopes, fingers tightly crossed...lady you get them ALL today.

Thinking of you.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

As a side note, I finally caved and got a VIP membership on FF w/the $25/yr deal today. I'm afraid of how much time I'm going to lose to that website now after nosing around for a few minutes. :oops:

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Thinking of you right now Bright as you are about to have your appointment. Dust, dust, dust!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Jgator & Tammy, thanks. I've been trying to stay busy today but it's been rough.
I'm in the waiting room now & it will likely be a long wait to be seen.

Thanks for all of the support. It really helps. I'll let you know how it goes.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Good luck hun, can't wait to hear back from you.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Thanks, mp. Still waiting at 4:50. Ugh.

lili

Ideal_Rock

Bright
Sending you dust for a good u/s later.

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

Bright, hope you are getting good news...

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Argh! Can't believe they kept you waiting that long. You are strong woman, and we will be here to support you no matter what.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Well, I don't have good news. The sac was still there, but no embryo. I'm going to the pharmacy to fill my miscarriage med Rx.
The upshot, if there is one, is that I know when to expect it to happen, it should happen quickly & my re said we can try again (same clomid/ovidrel/iui protocol as last time) as soon as my hcg levels zero out, which should be in 2-3 weeks. (my Re said it was a wives tale about not getting pg right after a mc).

So, I'm sad but I was expecting this. At least I have some closure.

Thanks for all of your thoughts & well wishes during this difficult time. Mind if I officially join you again?

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

I replied over on the JBP thread, but wanted to say I'm sorry again. I wish I could do something to help other than just to let know know that we're all here for you every step of the way.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Oh Bright, so sorry you didn't get your happy ending this time. I'm glad you can try again as soon as your physically and emotionally ready. I think it must mean the baby you are meant to have wasn't quite ready yet. I feel confident you will be moving on from tbis thread again soon. Big hugs to you and your DH. It just isn't fair....

Prana

Brilliant_Rock

Bright, so sorry to hear this news. Stay strong, and know that you have all of our support.

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock

BrightSpot|1327533578|3111714 said:
Well, I don't have good news. The sac was still there, but no embryo. I'm going to the pharmacy to fill my miscarriage med Rx.
The upshot, if there is one, is that I know when to expect it to happen, it should happen quickly & my re said we can try again (same clomid/ovidrel/iui protocol as last time) as soon as my hcg levels zero out, which should be in 2-3 weeks. (my Re said it was a wives tale about not getting pg right after a mc).

So, I'm sad but I was expecting this. At least I have some closure.

Thanks for all of your thoughts & well wishes during this difficult time. Mind if I officially join you again?

Oh Bright I'm so sorry :( I hope that you are feeling okay and have the support you need (we are all here too!)

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

Bright, I am very sorry for your loss. Sadly, I know how you feel as I went through something similar in October. Take time for you and to grieve for what you lost. Hope to see you back here when you are ready to join us in the craziness that is TTC again. Many hugs to you my friend.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm so sorry Bright, my heart aches for you, we all know how badly you wanted good news. Big, big hugs to you sweetheart, I wish there was more we could do, but please know we are all here for you.

mlk

Shiny_Rock

Bright, so sorry to hear it was not good news. You have been so strong through all of this and I can only imagine what you and your DH are going through. Next time will be a sticky and it's just around the corner. I hope the next couple of weeks are quick and as minimally invasive as possible. Feel free to jump back in whenever you feel ready and we will all be there welcoming you with open arms. Sending you hugs across from oz xx

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Bright, hope you are holding up as best as can be expected today. I'll be here to cheer you on just as soon as you feel ready to come back.

Tammy, did you change your avatar? I can't even remember what you had before, but I know something is different. Hope you are enjoying FF. I was tempted to buy it back when I was temping, but I always thought, but what if I get pregnant, and don't need it anymore? Ha, foolish me. How many DPO are you now?

Blackberry, have you already had your baby? I remember you got pregnant shortly after I started posting. Hope everything went well!

Dandi, were you able to figure out whether/when you ovulated? Good thing accurate temping is not necessary for a BFP. Hoping you'll get a surprise.

MLK, hope you are holding up well. I agree with Tammy that if might help you to feel in control if you are doing some monitoring and figuring out your patterns ahead of time. Hoping the next few weeks fly by for you.

Gator, I'm thinking about you as you approach the end of the 2WW! Dust, dust, dust!

AFM, nothing new to report. Just waiting out the two weeks and continuing to take my progestrone. I was a bit unsure about the progesterone at first, but now it is really more of a nuisance than anything. I seem to have a hard time remembering to use, and I don't enjoy inserting it. But it is a small sacrifice if it helps me get/stay pregnant. Not feeling any differently yet....

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

Bright, hi :wavey: Thinking of you.

MP, hope this is your cycle finally and that next week gets here quickly for you!

Tammy, where are you in the TWW now? Any symptoms?

Hi, to everyone else! :wavey:

I am 12 DPO and went to the RE this AM for blood work. I have had 3 days of BFNs in a row so far though. So, not overly optimistic that the blood work is going to say anything that the HPTs didn't. We'll see - should hear back from the RE this afternoon. On my last cycle, I got a BFP on 15 DPO but that ended 2 days later in a chemical so not sure if my body will take that long again to register a BFP on an HPT. Does anyone know if Progesterone would delay my period? Do I have to stop taking it before my period will start? If I'm not preggo, I really don't want to delay my next cycle.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Girls!

MP, I thought the same thing too about FF but then I figured that if I'm that lucky then 1. I won't care that I "wasted" the $25.00 and 2. I can always look to their pregnancy forums. I'm hoping that since it's a paid site, the message boards might be a little...nicer and less spam. I wouldn't have paid the $50 price though. I'm currently a whopping 4 DPO, so too early to really get into hyper obsessing mode. Why can't 8-12 DPO fly by as fast as 1-4 DPO?! Regarding my avatar, I didn't have one! Back before I got married I actually removed my account for personal reasons, so when I came back I never bothered to upload my ring pic. Yesterday I figured I would put something up and a pic of the boys is all I had available. The dark one is Einstein, my silly boy that's currently sporting purple soft claws. The white one is Newton, DH's kitty. We call him Newtonium cause he makes such awful stinkies. :knockout: He's not my favorite cat, lol.

Dandi, I think I answered your question but I wanted to say hi at least!

Prana, how are you doing? It's nice to see you, wish the circumstances were better though. :(sad Thinking of you, Bright.

JGator, good luck on the beta! Maybe you just test positive later. I certainly hope so!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

JGator, sorry about the BFNs, but it is still pretty early. I think I've read that at this early stage, a blood test would be a little more sensitive than an HPT, but even if it's negative today, it probably still won't be definitive. As far as last month, is it possible that the chemical pregnancy didn't show up until later because the levels were doubling slower than normal, or maybe you implanted late? Finally, I believe progesterone will delay your AF because you don't get the usual drop in progesterone that causes shedding of the lining. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you lady! Keep us posted!

Tammy, I've got two boys (cats) too! They' were both mine before we got married and moved in with DH, so DH is having to learn to love them and vice versa. But they're huge mama's boys I'm afraid :) I abhor the 2WW, especially the second week!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results