shape
carat
color
clarity

My "I Do" Jimmy Choos (Again!) What are you wearing?

Sparkly_Girl

Rough_Rock
I posted this over on the shopping forum, but I think it fits better here!

Below are photos of the Jimmy Choo shoes I am wearing for our wedding on 3/30. (Well, after the wedding, actually, since we will be tying the knot on the beach...)

I have never been one to spend money frivolously, but these shoes literally spoke to me when I passed them in Nordstrom. I spent the next 2 hours looking at every other shoe in every other store at the Mall of America and ended up back at these. They were ridiculously expensive, but I couldn't resist. I'll come up wtih all sorts of reasons to wear them again... you know, to go to kids' soccer games, to the grocery store, to the movies, mowing the lawn....

Show us what you'll be wearing as you walk down the aisle!

Here they are... :love: :love: :love:

Jimmy 2.jpg

Jimmy 3.jpg

Jimmy 4.jpg

Jimmy 1.jpg

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful sparkly shoes! What beach are you getting married on?

Sparkly_Girl

Rough_Rock
mary poppins|1327371620|3110119 said:
Wow, beautiful sparkly shoes! What beach are you getting married on?

We are getting married on the Dutch side of St. Martin/St. Maarten... at sunset! I can't wait!

Cheers - Bridget

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful shoes!

I only needed shoes to walk from our hotel room down to the beach and back in, so I found a pair of really pretty satin Nina's on DSW's site for like $12. I could've spent more, but they actually matched my gown perfectly so it was a stroke of luck that they happened to be so cheap and available in my size!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results