shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal dreams!

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I can't be the only one having them! 8)

A while ago, I had a dream that it was suddenly my wedding day and all I could think was-- I didn't have the chance to change my flowers with the florist, or make sure we could use ballroom chairs instead of chair covers... but everything was okay! I was with my fiance (husband! it was after the ceremony! We were checking in on the reception room and it was actually very beautiful!) and I was very happy, and none of it mattered. :)) A really nice dream.

I've been sick however, and last night I had the weirdest dream that I was at a venue (not my venue!) and suddenly everyone was telling me it was my wedding day, I was wearing GREEN and it was raining outside so I had to get married in this dingy room... ugh! :lol: (Note: my wedding is an indoor wedding to begin with! haha)

I thought it'd be funny to hear what other peoples' unconscious' have cooked up. :D

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I have had LOTS. Whenever I have alcohol I have very vivid and memorable dreams and they are often wedding related.

Last night I had a dream that the makeup artist that I wanted (one of the last people I booked) wasn't available on the 5th of April so I said, that's ok, don't worry I'll change the wedding to the 17th of April. In my dream April was only a couple of weeks away and I had just realised I hadn't told ANYONE else (cake, flowers, venue, photographer, GUESTS) about the change of date. :sick:

In another dream I remember being really stressed out because all our guests arrived at the venue and sat down to dinner right away. So I was stressing being our ceremony is not far off sundown and I was worried about getting married in the dark and the photos. The sun just kept going down and down and no one was finishing their dinner and I was getting more and more stressed. So I was running around moving candles to the ceremony site and trying to find lighters so we would still be able to get married.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had lots of those dreams.... Like my hairdresser never showed up and I had to do my own hair and makeup- every night I had a different bridal nightmare...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results